part six.

ZEYNEP

"Cüneyd!" Zeynep was coming down from the most intense orgasm of her life, but felt her arousal ramp up again when Cüneyd forced his tongue inside her still fluttering pussy and worked his tongue in and out, drinking her.

"Yes, give me more, Zeynep," he moaned as he licked her cum from her. He moved up a little to flick his tongue back and forth over her clit, ramping her up more. Zeynep reached between her legs once more and pushed his head closer to her pussy.

"Yes," he grunted against her. He continued to eat her out, alternating between fucking her pussy with his tongue and flicking it over her little numb.

"Cüneyd! I can't, I can't–"

"You can, come for me one more time, wife," he suckled her pussy lips and then bent his head once more to lick her from top to bottom like a lollipop, collecting all of her juices and swallowing it down. "You taste amazing, I could do this forever..." he whispered in between his ministrations.

Zeynep raised her legs for him to go deeper and rested them on his back, properly bracketing her husband so he couldn't escape, she pulled him closer still.

"Yes, yes yes..." she chanted as he brought her higher.

"This is mine now, Zeynep. "I let you have your fun, but no more. When you ache, you come to me." He emphasized his order by biting down on her clit. Zeynep bucked her hips into his mouth.

The tease of pain made her go berserk. She moved her hips in rhythm to his actions, to and fro, up and down, she worked herself on his tongue bringing her closer and closer to what she could already tell would be the most intense experience of her life.

Cüneyd stopped altogether.

"Who does this tight cunt belong to? Say it," he ordered from his place between her legs. Zeynep took his face in and saw the evidence of her arousal glisten on his face and beard. She felt her pussy clench when he licked his lips as if he truly couldn't get enough of her taste.

He brought his finger to her center and ran it up and down the length of her sex so lightly she barely felt it. Zeynep watched as a slow smirk graced his beautiful face when he realized she was slowly going crazy because of him.

Cüneyd loved teasing her.

"Cüneyd, please..." she whimpered.

He pulled his hand away.

"You need to admit who this beautiful pussy belongs to. Who owns it, hmm?" he moaned against her pussy as he nosed her clit. This man did not care, he was living and breathing her pussy as if it was his life sustenance.

Cüneyd quickly changed positions so that both of his arms wrapped around her hips and he had a better grip for what he did next.

This vile man placed his hands on both of her lips and pulled her pussy apart, leaving him with the most obscene sight. Zeynep was too aroused to feel mortified.

"Look at my cunt flutter," he whispered in amazement. His gaze immediately hardened as it raised up to clash with her own. He brought his left hand to the top of her mound and held her open with his thumb and index finger, leaving his other free.

Cüneyd brought his right down hard on her clit.

"Ah, Cüneyd!" she screamed. He slapped her once, twice, three times and she went crazy. Zeynep brought her hands up to cup her breasts as he continued to assail her body, testing her resolve to no end. He slapped her pussy a total of five times, but Zeynep yearned for another. The bite of pain with pleasure was something she didn't know she'd love as much as she did.