11. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 {𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘦}

Grace lay in bed with Nick as they made out passionately "we're so going to be late"

"So" he said as he kissed the way down her body. Grace moaned in pleasure

"Nick"

"Hmm" he said as she looked  to him

"Make love to me" Grace said as she looked to him. His green eyes sparkled

"Oh Gracie." Nick replied before kissing her. His tongue traced the bottom of her lip, seeking permission to enter. Grac opened her mouth and her tongues dueled. Nic pushed her gently down up the bed. "I'm going to take care of you," he promised.

He pushed her gently onto her back, placing kisses along her clavicle, moving down to her breasts.

He ran his tongue over one nipple, alternating sucking and swirling. He grazed his teeth on her nipple, giving it a small nip. Grace moaned in pleasure, running your hands through his hair.

Nick gave equal treatment to her other breast while a hand reached down to your thighs. His fingers stroked her folds, feeling how wet she was becoming.

Grace parted her legs and Nick slipped a finger inside her. She moaned as he pumped his finger in and out of hot. Another finger joined, then another. Grace gripped the sheets as Nick continued his ministrations.

"Fuck, I am going to cum," Grace moaned. Grace grabbed her breasts, tugging on her nipples. Graces hips met nicks finger thrusts.

"That's it," Nick encouraged. His thumb rubbed her clit, and she felt her orgasm build and build before spilling over her

"Oh yes, yes, Nick!" Grace cried out, unraveling.

Nick removed his fingers and before she could protest, his tongue was in between her legs, lapping at her wetness. His tongue traced her folds, before darting in and then back out.

He shook his head and grace groaned in pleasure.

"You taste like euphoria," Nick replied in between licks. He continued to lap her like a cat with a saucer of milk. Grace pulled at his hair, trying to somehow bring him closer her. His hair tickled her thighs.

Her second orgasm came quickly and she lost yourself to Nick again. Nick placed kisses as he made his way back up to you. She kissed him and tasted herself on him.

Grace reached down to grab him and he swatted her hand away.

"No amor; it's all about you right now," Nick replied. He turned her onto your side, and laid directly behind her

She could feel his cock on her lower back, her back briefly wet from the pre-cum leaking from his cock.

Nick lifted her leg, and raised it and he hooked it around his butt. Rafael propped himself up on his elbow and slowly entered her. They both moaned at the sensation.

Grace rested her head on her forearm while Nick grabbed onto her thigh and began thrusting into her.

"You feel so good Nicky," she mewled in pleasure. "Don't stop."