Scary sun

ZIN POV

"3d..please be careful with my hair.."

3d runs his fingers through my hair as he brushes it. We were both sitting down and it took quite a while before I actually let 3D Touch my hair.

My hair meant a lot to me since my parents adored it very much when I was at a young age. Always putting it in braids and all kinds of styles and different things.

"S-sorry if me accidentally pulls it.."

He continues brushing my hair. It's grown a lot since I last cut it and it's down and past my shoulders now, probably on my upper back.

"It's..very long.."
(That's what she said)

"Y-yeah I guess..are you almost done yet..?"

His fingers brushed through the curly ends of my hair one more time before setting down my brush which probably costed more than him.
(Geez Zin is such a big bully)

"Uhm..ye it's done.."

3DPOVVV

I'm swear her hair is softer than it looks! I just needed to feel it for myself..

It took a while of pleading before I actually got to touch her hair but besides that I'm feeling awesome right now, like I accomplished a super successful task.

I put the brush back on her table as she stands upright to look at me. Her Ruby red eyes staring into my soul once more, I feel my cheeks turn red and quickly break eye contact with her. I'm getting nervous again..

"3d, I'll meet you later at the beach. Make sure to tell derp as well! Well.. if he even wants to go,"

I look back up at her, slowly nodding as she takes my hand,

"Zin-"

She suddenly yanks me over to the window and opens it.

"Now get out!"

Crap, the way she says that while looking at me with her red eyes  makes me blush for some reason so I tell her bye and quickly make my leave, unnoticeable.

My heart skipped a beat as I was walking down the path back to my ship.

"Why do I feel like this.."

ZIN POV

Thank god that pirate is gone! He already messed up my hair!

"..."

I look in my mirror and notice the little bow he put in it, maybe it wasn't so bad.. he was very gentle with it, almost shaking when doing it.

I sigh as my mother enters my room,

"Sssweeeetttiiieeee!!! Your father told me you'd be going to the beach! So I brought you a cute swimsuit!"

Please don't be a very skin showing swimsuit please please please please please please-

"O-oh..thanks mother.."

I take the swimsuit out of her hand and lift it up to fully see it