Bullies

ZIN POV

I was walking around in the city, enjoying the cherry blossom trees which had just started to bloom in early spring.

I had my gloves on as usual and my umbrella to keep me protected from the sun of course.

I was alone though, 3d was out doing pirate stuff like fishing or something, and Derp was probably practicing his aim with his crossbow.

I took this path which was filled with a bunch of Sakura trees and flowers, it was so beautiful, a wonderful sight to view.

It was then until I heard some giggling coming from behind me, I looked around to see who it was but then, BOOM!

"Ouch!"

I was pushed to the ground! Geez that hurt, I looked up to the person standing in-front of me, it was one of the neighborhood kids along with two others on each side of him.

I gripped my umbrella harder than ever.

"Excuse me, but what do you think you doin-"

They splashed water on me!

"Hey, you're such a freak ya know!"

He said, kicking me.

"W-what?-"

I replied, holding my umbrella close.

"Why are you always hiding from the sun? Are you like a vampire? What a weirdo.."

His friend said, splashing another cup of water on me.

"Huh?!"

I uttered in pure genuine confusion..

"Hey boys, hold her."

Suddenly the two boys on each side of him were now grabbing me while the third boy took my umbrella out of my gloved hands

"Hey! Give that back now! Ow!"

My skin instantly started burning up and getting rashes!

As I tried to get away from their grasp and trying not to get burned alive in the meantime, the boy started stomping and breaking my umbrella into pieces, one of the boys even started to take off my gloves!

"No please! I need those!"

I started crying, the pain! Oh the pain was unbearable! It hurt so much!

"Tch, what a freak.. are you like allergic to the sun?"

I didn't even bother to respond it hurt so much! I knew I needed to do something but I was too weak!

Suddenly, he looked at the star necklace that 3d had given me.

That necklace was so special.. I remember 3d sneaking into my bedroom telling me about all the treasure he found,

.

.

.

FLASHBACK /////

"Zin!"

He looked at me, those silver eyes shining in the moonlight..

"Y-yea?"

"Here, it's for ye.."

A star shaped necklace.. it's so beautiful..

"R-really? It's..so pretty 3d.. thank you.."

He looked at me, his smile as bright as the sun it was,

"Ya welcome!.."

FLASHBACK END\\\\
.

.

.