Sunny sun

3D POVVV

It's been about awhile since me, Zin and Derp hung out, I mean not that I'm complaining! Being around Zin is just getting a bit.. weird.. I don't really know how to word it but! It's just, I get this really weird feeling when I'm around her, it's not bad but, it just makes me kind of nervous for some reason..

I soon find myself thinking about her for the next five minutes until my mom reminds me to fix the anchor.

"I'm coming ye?"

I quickly speed run towards the side of our ship and fix the chain holding the anchor. Today is a nice day, it's very sunny and honestly looks good to go for a swim.

I look over to the direction of Zin's place and realize I haven't talked to her for about a week now. It might be time to pay her a little visit so she doesn't get lonely in her mansion.
(Babe can you call me back? It's so lonely in this mansion..KISSING I HOPE THEY CAUGHT US WHETHER THEY LIKE IT IR NOT I WANNA SHOW U OFF I WANNA SHOW U OFF)

My mind does a little spin rewinding the memories that me and Zin share.

I remember that one time I was walking down this path trying to find the feather I had lost but as I kept walking I noticed some idiot boys bullying Zin and I felt my face burn.

It was so bad I ended up carrying Zin half the way back to her home until Derp came of course and took her instead.

"3DDD!!!! ME AINT GONNA SAY IT TWICE!!"

I hear my mam calling out to me again and I sigh, my session of thinking was over and I had to get back to work on fixing this stupid anchor!

"Right, I'm already on it ye?!"

ZIN POVV

"Ugh! I can't seem to get the right tone!"

I plop down on my bed letting my violin fall down beside me.

It's been sooo boring this past week and my violin has been driving me sooo crazy. I've gotta admit as much as I hate to, I miss 3d.. like a lot.. I miss when he would sneak in through my window and bring me cute pieces of jewelry he got while treasure hunting..

I bring the necklace I have on close to my chest as i imagine his funny accent once more, what's this? Doesn't seem like be at all! I don't usually think of that idiotic pirate boy! Yet  I'm here thinking about him, his voice.

I sit up and start to fidget with the hem of my dress, my eyes avert to one of my many windows and I all I see is the blinds.

"It wouldn't hurt if I took a little peek right?"

My legs start moving on their own and I find myself staring in front of my blinds. I slowly reach to pull them apart until i suddenly remember my gloves.

"Oh, right. Can't forget those!"

I walk over to my collection of gloves and pick a random match for my dress. Walking back to my window I start to get nervous.

Am I even allowed to do this? What if it's more sunnier than I thought and I get burnt into crisps? Zin, pull yourself together and just pull the string!

My shaking hand is now on the string, I start to thug it down a bit, feeling confident I pull down hard enough to open it fully.

Surprisingly I didn't get burnt and I look up to see the white headed pirate on the other side of this glass, standing on a branch. Grinning widely.

"AHH!!"

I shout and fall down but I quickly shut myself up so a maid doesn't assume I'm being kidnapped or something.