Chapter-5

"I'll probably beat the shit out of the person who offered me the booze after I'm drunk."

~~~~~

Unknown POV.

Ryu : A gathering?

It was the end of school day and Daniel and Ryu was packing up to go home. But, suddenly Daniel spoke about a gathering to Ryu.

Daniel : Yes, A gathering!

Ryu : Who is coming?

Daniel : Doo Lee, Kay Jong and Han Park.

Ryu : ?

Ryu : 'Who the fuck are they all?'

Ryu : Who?

Daniel : You don't know them...?

Daniel asks with a sweatdrop and an awkward smile.

Ryu : Am I suppose to know them? What are they, some kind of celebrities?

Daniel : No, No... They're the three boys who is friends with Zack.

Ryu : 'Oh, the three Stooges!'

Ryu : Okay, so they invited us on a gathering?

Daniel : Yes!

Ryu : Yeah, not coming.

Daniel : Huh? What? Why?

Daniel questions in confusion as he saw Ryu slinging his bag on his shoulder as he gets ready to go.

Ryu : I mean, why should I go? What's there to do?

Daniel : Well, we could have food, karaoke or-- or--

Ryu : Dude, chill. Why do you even wanna go at the gathering so much?

Daniel : Uh... Because... I want to... Have some fun...

Ryu : Fun? Why don't you just hang out with some other friends instead of the three stooges, I'm sure you'd have a lot of people.

Daniel : ...

Ryu : What's up?

Daniel : I'm... I'm not from around here... I don't know anybody else that I can call a friend except you...

Ryu : ...

Ryu stares at Daniel, who looks down with a solemn look, seeing this, Ryu gives a long sigh and shakes his head.

Ryu : Give me the time and address.

Daniel looks up at Ryu with a surprised and gleaming eyes as He starts smiling and spoke with a happy tone.

Daniel : Right! It's at X-X-X and the timing is 7 pm!

Ryu : Okay, fine... I'll be there.

Ryu says as he starts walking out of the class, and Daniel was thanking him.

Daniel : Thanks for agreeing, Ryu!

As Ryu walks as he gives a tired sigh while he thought.

Ryu : 'Emotional Blackmail... Fucking hell, I need a something to eat...'

~~~

Ryu : Is this the place?

Ryu was currently standing infront of the building that the gathering was supposed to take place, but his suspicion was confirmed as the place was for adults.

Random : Wow, he's hot!

Random : Let's get his number!

Random : Heh~ no, I'm shy~!