captain panda; the siren wrestler

Location: at home in the cabin on the east coast of izwala.
Time zone: barracoota and keith living together in keiths new dungeon like home, built actross the lagoon from the cabin.
Current Time:9:30pm

In the late hours of the freshly passed day, pandora finally arived to the small warm house, stripping her boots off at the door, pulling her soggy socks off aswell, dropping them in a small basket by the boot rack.  She stumbled to the island counter that split the kitchen and living room where she picked a red fresh apple from the fruit pile on the bench, taking her hat off and sitting it on the nail hooks adjacent the island on the wall, making her way to her room. swinging the door open with the apple hanging out of her mouth, her hands unbuckling her belt and pants fly whilst on the walk. She walked through the bedroom to the bathroom that branched from the main sweet, putting the apple down on the small weaved bamboo table balancing a bathroom caddy, continuing to strip her clothes off, not bothering in closing the door behind her. She soon dropped her bra and panties off, pulling the bandanna wrapped around her head to attempt to temporarily tame her ginger locs, stepping into the cold white tiled shower, twisting thw watwr on. The sound of running water blocking out thebsound of the front door opening and closing, followed by foot steps, up until they were right at the door, the crimson headed pirate turning her eyes to look at the 'visitor' her head remaining tilted up, enjoying the warm stream. A tall woman with black long curled hair, and light misty green eyes, perched leaning against the door frame dressed in black thin fabric, mid thigh blck dress with a slit on her left that showed up to the top uf her thigh, and thin straps. Her haid swept back to the side as she admired shamelessly from the door, thoroughly examining the body through the steam from the warm water.

The pale woman under the stream continuing to clean herself, turning her back to the door with a cheeky demeanor. "Did you end up getting what i asked for from the ship, darling?" Pandora asked glancing over hwr shoulder, the look of rememberance of the neglect of her task cbeing visible on hydras face, giving a dramatic sigh, sliding down the doorframe mid way before slipping around the corner. Walking back out the to lounge room.

"Be quick." The ginger cooed, the foot steps speeding up to what sounded like a sprint, the front door slamming behind her. Pandora turned the water off, stepping out and grabbing a towel, drying herself off, not worrying about getting dressed, intead she just put her clothes in the wash basket except her jacket, bandanna, belt and the apple, hanging the coat up on its hook but the head stand and the other three objcets onto the table sitting beside the queen sized steal bar framed bed. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, completely nude, her damp hair climlnging to her skin, starting on her apple, the sweet juice running down her chin.

With in a few more minutes the front door flung open, slamming behind hydra again, the clattering of objects being thrown onto the counter, followed by the slowed down footsteps as she appeared back around the corner. Little bits of liquid on her forhead that she believed was sweat. The raven haired woman made her way to the ginger, sweeping her wet hair out of her face, using her cold hands to gently adjust her face to look up at the clearly excited face, apple juice dripping onto the hand. Hydra leaned down, leveling their eyes as pandora pulled the apple away from her mouth, few bites missing from the sphere, piece still in her mouth.

The ginger stared up at the gazing, lust growing eyes, she continued the chee the chunk she hand already, giving a dramatised gulp of a swollow. Hydra sticking her apple juice and saliva covered thumb between the lips, the taller woman using her other hand to pull the fruit from the pirates, taking a chunk out of it before putting it down on the table. She xhewed on the piece for a moment before pulling her thumb out from the gingers mouth, pulling their lipps together into a passionate Kiss mixed with basically sharing the apple and saliva with her, once they had eventually finnished the piece the raven haired women backed off, a stream of juice and saliva connecting their mouths, snapping once she backes up further alowing her partner to breathe.