Im captain now, bitch

Context: theyve all been sailing for the past week, pandora is stressed over a new job, shes been stressed all day. The pair of couples are below deck in their seperate quarters, hydra was supposed to be in bed and so was pandora although pandora is only now entering her office.

Time: 1:00am

The fresh dark morning born only few minutes ago, stars and the moon lightling up the waters, glowing against the ships wood deck. Pandora standing, leaning agains the crows nest, overlooking the vessels top deck, she was meant to join hydra in bed 2 hours ago, but didnt end up making it as her mind wouldnt let her sleep. Pandora stared at the water as soft gusts of cold wind brushed her face, soon noticing the had been up there for a while. She gave a sigh, climbing down the mast, leaping down onto the wood with a clack before making her way to her office, pulling the door open. The room which was supposed to to be empty was not, the raven haired siren sitting in the captains chair with her legs over the chairs arm, comfortable wearing a soft tank top and sweatpants, her pyjamas, her golden chains bold on her skin. Pandora stood at the door way as the wooden door closed itself behind her, staring at the pale yet bright green eyes glaring back at her, her hand rubing her eyes as she remembered.

"Shit...sorry babe, i lost track of time" she grumbled, the siren raised a brow before talking, her voice soft and elegant mixed with stern.

"Panda, come here my love. Whats bothering you?" She asked, the pirate obeying her orders, making her way around the table, hydra swivelling her body around, her feet on the ground.

"I dont know, i think im just stressed, and worried.." she replied in a lower tone as she made it to the opposite side of the table, standing between the chair and the desk, leaning gently against rhe wood. Hydra stretched forward, pulling the ginger closer, pandora climbing up onto the chair, hydra moving her to straddle her lap, her cleavage in the sirens face, hands finding themselves slipped beneath the pirates shirt resting on her waist. Respectfully she gazed up before asking.

"Why? whats got you, the all mighty pandora, so stressed and worried?" She asked, the ginger giving a giggle at the combination of the cold hands and the words before giving a sigh, watching the raven haired siren slowly begin to unbutton her blowse.

"I guess im anxious about how our up coming job is going to go, and how itll sit with well... you and the others..." she added with caution, hydra finishing with the top, gently helping pandora take it off, the words catching her attention.

"Huh? Whys that- what is our next job? You actually havent told me yet." She continued, her hands discarding the clothing to the side sitting them on the floor, her hands finding her bare waist again, eyeing off the many fresh and healing marks placed over her body and at her breasts tucked away in the black garment. Pandora giving a deeper exhale.

"Thats what im worried about... because i know you wont like where we have to go..." she started to explain, hydra catching on pretty quickly, her eyes now staring up into hers.
"I know...i know, but we'll only be there for an hour max, to pick up whatever he wants us to transport then well be on the way." She reassured her, hydra giving a deep exhale, her body untensing, her hands sliding up to her back unclipping the bras straps.

"Panda, look darling, im with you in any decision you make. Ill 100% back you in everything, as long as we dont have to be there for long, theres nothing you need to fear. We're all strong enough to protect ourselves and eachother. If you would like me to tomorrow if you're nervous to tell the others i can do it for you." She explained, continuing to remove the undergarment, tossing it to the floor, her hands cupping the boobs on display infron tof her. Once she finished, her hands slid down to her hips, pulling her forward and down, rubbing her groin over her leg, her arms around her waist to hold her close, burrying her face in the breasts, making pandoras face turn red.