# 02

"We're off to London!"

Eunbi POV

"London?! Why aren't we just going to Jeju like we did last year?" I turned to my friends as if they were the ones that decided the location.
"I don't see the issue." Sunoo shrugged and went to a teacher to get his seat number.
"Gee, that's so helpful, thanks." I rolled my eyes as I followed him to get my own, closely followed by Yuna and Jay.
"You're welcome," Sunoo winked at me and took a piece of paper with his seat number written, "Ooh, I'm in Bus A!"

I then took my own seat number. Bus A, seat 553. Yuna and Jay were put next each other, 555 and 556 respectively, the row behind me. Sunoo's seat was right in front of mine, 551. After getting our seat numbers, we all walked to Bus A and got in the bus. Since I arrived before my seat mate, I chose to sit by the window.

   After deliberating 7 rounds of rock paper scissors between Yuna and Jay over who gets the window seat behind me, my seat mate finally arrived.

Beomgyu POV

I received my seat number and walked to Bus A. Kai and Taehyun didn't even get a seat on the same bus as me, but at least I have enough data.

————————

Kai

Me
What seat number did you get?

Kai
127!
Taehyun got 128!!

Me
I feel abandoned 🥲

Kai
:((

Me
It's fine
Hopefully my seat mate is nice

Kai
Hopefully!!
Igtg the teacher is doing a head count

Me
Already??

Kai
Yeah our bus filled quickly

Me
Oh
I'm gonna go get on my bus ttyl

Kai
Okayy!! •3•

————————

I turned my phone off and walked over to Bus A, where I immediately saw who my seat mate was. With a sigh, I walked over to row 550 and looked down at her.

"You're in my seat."
"Hm-? Oh. It's you." She deadpanned and turned back to her friends behind her.
"You're in my seat." I repeated, losing my patience.
"I don't see your name on it." She mimicked my tone and continued talking.
"You know what- fine. Stay there." I rolled my eyes and sat down in the aisle, turning the volume on my headphones up as high as possible as a teacher came onto the bus to perform a head count.

Eunbi POV

I rolled my eyes at the creepy boy's behaviour before turning the right way in my seat.
London, huh? I thought to myself as I opened my phone.

————————

Amy 🤍

Me
guess who's coming home soon

~~~

oop
word count: 434 words