# 03

Eunbi POV

————————

Amy 🤍

Me
guess who's coming home

Amy
WGAT
HUH
BITCH???

Me

are u good

are u good

Amy
NO???
WHY DID U NOT TELL ME SOONER

Me
I only remembered this morning 💀

Amy
GIRL 😭
OMG IM SO EXCITED THO

Me
SAME AHAHAHAHAH
my seat mate is pissing me OFF tho
he's an asshole tbh

Amy
is he cute

Me

Amyken you answer the question

Amy
ken you answer the question

Me
absolutely not 🥰
igtg we just arrived at the airport

Amy
ONG OKAY BYEBYE

————————

With a chuckle I turned my phone off and waited for the creep to get up so I could get off the bus too.
"Can you hurry up?!" I turned to him. Surprisingly enough, he actually did.

As we were commuting through the airport, I spotted a vending machine selling peach flavoured candies, so I grabbed my purse from my backpack and paid for a pack. Turning away from the vending machine, I couldn't see anyone from my school or SOPA.
Oh no.
I should've stayed.
I should've waited.
Why the fuck didn't I wait?
Why did I go alone?
What is happening?

Beomgyu POV

   "So what's wrong with that girl?" Taehyun inquired.
"She's annoying and a creep. She spends her free time staring at strangers or being rude." I responded.
"She can't be that bad. You've only had two conversations." Kai tried to reason.

Before I could retaliate, I saw the people that girl spends time with running towards me.
"Where are the vending machines?!" They asked in unison, almost as if they had practiced it.
"Who's missing?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Eunbi! Your seat mate, dumbass!" The tallest of the three interjected.
Oh.

It's a good thing I've been here before, I thought to myself as I jogged to the vending machines.

Eunbi POV

"Stupid.." I mumbled to myself.
"I only just got here and you're insulting me?" I heard a voice and looked up.
"Oh, it's you," I mirrored my statement from earlier, but it was with more relief than last time, "how did you know I was here?"
"Your friends were worried, and I've been here before." He explained and sat on the floor next to me.
".... Thanks for looking," I huffed out after a few seconds, "we're not late for the plane, are we?"
"You're welcome," he smiled and checked the time on his phone, "and we're about to be. Get up."

Yuna POV

"He'll definitely be able to find her, right?" I asked Taehyun, one of the 'creepy boy's friends.
"Definitely. He's been here before." He reassured.

As we continued talking and sharing stories about our friends, Eunbi returned, closely followed by the 'creep'.

"So you found her, Beomgyu?"
"Yeah." He replied with a ghost of a smile.

Eunbi POV

   Beomgyu? So that's his name..
"Students we're cleared to enter the plane now, you will remain with your seatmates from the coach." The teacher announced and we all walked up onto the plane.

   "Eunbi." Beomgyu's voice suddenly echoed in my ears.
"Beomgyu." I mimicked his tone with a smirk as he handed me his phone.
"Put your number in."
"Awe, do you like me that much already?"
"No, I just don't want to deal with your friends screaming in my face again when you get lost in England." He explained.
"Sure." I dragged out.
"Shut up and put your number in."
"You're no fun." I pouted and typed the digits into his phone.

Beomgyu POV

   "There you go!" As Eunbi returned my phone to me I looked at the screen and smiled at the contact name she had entered.

————————

Creepy Eunbi 💙

————————

~~~

teehee
word count: 600 words