# 07

Eunbi POV

After Yuna left to take a phone call, I decided to message Amy.

––––––––

Amy 🤍

Me
Heyyyy
Guess who's free to hang outtt

Amy 🤍
FUCK YES OMG IM On my way!
On my way!
SHCHGWCCHWJVJHWJC

Me

And that's on karma

And that's on karma

Amy 🤍
Shush x

––––––––

   "Hey girl heyyy!" I heard a voice behind me call. Before I could even reply, I was captured into a bone crushing hug, partnered with a few hundred questions.
"Amy- girl, calm down. In answer to all your questions, no I haven't been told how my last assessment went at the company, yes I'm working hard at Hanlim and I'm choosing not to answer that last question." I answered slowly.
"So there is a boy!"

Beomgyu POV

Out of nowhere, I sneezed.
"Someone must be talking about you." Taehyun commented without looking up from his phone.

Eunbi POV

"Amy- Am- I can't breathe you look so-" I wheezed out, crying with laughter over a picture I took of her.
"It can't be that funny, let me see." She rolled her eyes at me and snatched my phone from my hand to look, "oh my god. I have to delete this."
"Don't you dare."

While Amy and I fought over my phone, I suddenly received a call.
"Who's Beom?"
"Nobody, now give my phone back I need to make that picture my lockscreen- Amy don't you dare-" I suddenly warned as she pressed the green button to the bottom of my screen.

Beomgyu POV

"I'm bored." I complained to my now bandmates.
"Call someone." Taehyun suggested.
"Who?"
"Whose voice do you want to hear right now?"

~~~

TEEHEE
word count: 274 words