# 06

Eunbi POV

The morning after we arrived at the hotel and checked into our rooms, I decided that I wanted to explore and meet up with some old friends. Just as I was heading out the door, a voice stopped me.
"Eunbi~ let me come with you!" Yuna's cheerful voice rang from behind me.
"Are you even allowed out much over this trip?"
"My manager said it's fine as long as I record content for MIDZY!" She winked at me and pulled her vlogging camera out from behind her back.
"MIDZY?" I echoed.
"Yeah, it's our fan name! Honestly, do you not keep up with my group anymore??" Yuna fake cried and I simply rolled my eyes.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm a horrible friend now let's go!"

Beomgyu POV

I woke up to the sound of Taehyun singing, which I wouldn't mind if we weren't on holiday.
"Taehyun~ shut up~" I groaned and threw a pillow in his direction.
"Hey, you know you love my singing~" He chuckled and walked to our hotel room's bathroom to get ready for the day ahead.

   While Taehyun was in the bathroom, I checked my phone to see if I had any messages.

————————

Tuesday, 5 May
10:37

🟨 KakaoTalk
      You have 73 notifications.

🟩 Messages
      You have 127 notifications.

————————

   I decided to open KakaoTalk first – the only time I need to use it is when someone from the company messages me, so those notifications must be important.

————————

KakaoTalk

HYBE FAM 💛
Sunoo: Congratulations! I rem...

TOMORROW X TOGETHER
Bang PD: You will all...

————————

TOMORROW X TOGETHER...?

Eunbi POV

"Hi, MIDZY!" Yuna turned her vlog camera on and waved at the lens, "for the next week I'm in London, England! I'm with my school and another school, and today I'm hanging out with a trainee under our company!" Yuna explained and panned the camera over to me. I simply waved and smiled at the camera.

We spent the rest of the day talking about school, our friends and Yuna's group. As happy as I was for her, I just wished I had been well enough to debut with the rest of the girls. Hopefully I'll get my chance soon.

"That's all for today's part of the vlog, see you tomorrow! Let's say goodbye together, Eunbi!" Yuna pulled me into frame by my elbow and we waved together before she turned the camera off.
"Let's take some pictures?"
"Okay!"

Beomgyu POV

"We're debuting???" I repeated into my phone's speaker.
"Yes, that's right. After your school trip, you will begin preparations immediately." Band PD stated before hanging up.

I slowly turned to Kai and Taehyun, who were stunned into silence. After a few seconds, we all began to scream and celebrate together.

Once the three of us calmed down, Taehyun decided to go and finish getting ready. Kai wanted to go shopping, and Taehyun promised to go with him. Meanwhile, I decided to check my messages.

————————

Messages
————————————————
Eunbi 💙
I'm out with Yuna rn, do u want anything?

Mom 🩷
How's England? ❤️

London is my city 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿☕️💂
Eunbi 💙: NAURRRR

————————

Eunbi 💙

Eunbi 💙
I'm out with Yuna rn, do u want anything?

Me
Awe u care about me 🫶

Eunbi 💙
nvm I'm not getting u anything

Me
:((

————————

Eunbi POV

   While I smiled at the messages between Beomgyu and I, I didn't notice Yuna leaning over my shoulder to read them.
"You're blushing."
"Piss off."

~~~

idk how to end chapters lol
word count: 567 words