# 05

"Welcome to London!"

Eunbi POV

The voice in the airplane speakers jerked me awake, and Beomgyu too.
"Good morning, sleeping beauties," Sunoo teased from the other side of the aisle, "sweet dreams?"
"No, I had a nightmare that a little bitch was sat on the other side of the aisle." I replied, still groggy.
"Language. You're in the presence of a gentleman." Beomgyu mirrored my past comment.
"You can shut up and all," I rolled my eyes and got up from my seat, "are you guys coming? Or do you plan to set up shelter and live in the plane?" I looked at Yuna, Jay and Sunoo.
"If it gets me away from you im happy to live in Shrek's swamp." Sunoo beamed at me as if he had just paid me a life changing compliment.
"Isn't that your natural habitat?"

Beomgyu POV

   As the two bickered, I got out of my seat and got out of the plane. I then turned airplane mode off and my mobile data on. Once I found Kai and Taehyun, they suggested waiting for Eunbi and the others, and we could all spend the trip together. I think they just want to spend time with Sunoo and Jay, we don't see them much anymore since they debuted.

Eunbi POV

As I got off the plane and walked into the airport, I turned my phone on and messaged Amy.

————————

Amy 🤍

Me
yo
where r u
we just landed I'm gonna hang out with you

Amy 🤍
Do I not get a say 💀

Me

Amy 🤍😒Im at the cafe near the airport

Amy 🤍
😒
Im at the cafe near the airport

Me
On my way!
On my way!
OH FFS 😭💀

Amy 🤍
LMFAOOOOOOOO

Me
I'm beating ur ass when I get to the cafe

————————

I chuckled at the messages and turned my phone off. I just needed to find a staff member so they know where I am.

While I was searching, I bumped into someone's back.
"Gee, thanks for standing there. So convenient." I rolled my eyes, assuming it was one of my friends.
"Excuse you?"
Oh shit.

Beomgyu POV

"Has anyone seen Eunbi?" Jay suddenly asked, pulling up his mask to cover his identity.
"I think she's over there." Yuna pulled her own mask and pointed behind me, where an old man was yelling at her in English.
"Seriously? Why can't she just stay put?!" I commented and walked over.

"Where's your respect for your elders?!" I heard the man shout. My understanding of English was limited, but I knew that wasn't good.
"Down the drain, just like your hairline," Eunbi replied, "prick." I knew that was even worse, because the man raised his hand. Before I could go to help, Eunbi kicked him in the shins before spotting me.
"Oh- hey Beomgyu!" She returned to speaking in Korean like nothing happened, "what's up?"
"Uhh- nothing, nothing. Let's go before you get arrested."

Eunbi POV

"Are you sure you're okay?!" Yuna checked me for bruises of any kind.
"Yu, I'm fine. Really. It was just some bastard." I tried reassuring her.
"I didn't know you spoke English," Beomgyu suddenly spoke up, "and pretty fluently, from what I saw."
"Oh- yeah, I was born and raised in England until my parents and I moved to Korea." I explained. Somehow I felt embarrassed to share that with him. Weird.
"Students, follow me and we'll head to the hotel!"

~~~

stream midas touch
word count: 568 words