Nayeon x Male Reader: The Elite Four

[Pan here! This one-shot is set in a world where Pokemon exists! I would've loved to make it a full on book but I feel like I'd quit on it midway. Expect the next one-shots to be set in another game's universe! Leave suggestions of games I can use as a basis!]

[Question of the One-shot: What is your favorite type and who is your favorite pokemon? Leave a comment!]

In a region not so far away, a Pokemon league was newly formed. Headed by one of the city mayors of the region, Park Jin-young, he has convinced 8 other cities to hold Pokemon gyms while his city, JYP city is gonna hold the elite four and the champion. However, there is one problem, there is still no champion, so one of the elite four must act as the de facto champion, and here comes L/n Y/n, the strongest of the elite four.

The elite four consists of four (obviously) strong trainers, these four have had experience outside their region as it was only now that they'll have their first league.

The first member of the elite four is a girl named Minatozaki Sana, while the weakest among the four, she is certainly not weak compared to other trainers. A grass-type trainer and specialist by heart, she is also an environmentalist supported by the fact that she has a Leafeon as her ace. She is also the most energetic among the four, her bubbly personality however is just a ruse as she gets serious when it's battle time.

The second member is Yoo Jeongyeon, a devious prankster, matching very well to her type specialty, the dark-type. She and her ace Krookodile have been together ever since Jeongyeon was a kid. She is also renowned as having a living pokedex, being a collector by heart. While very mischievous and serious, she is shown to be caring about the pokemon she catches.

The third and youngest member is Kim Dahyun, don't let her cute face and fairy-type Pokemon fool you because she takes her pokemon battles seriously. She and her Tinkaton will show you a ton of pain. She's also the richest of the elite four, hailing from a rich family. Many competitors' journeys end at her, not even getting the chance to meet the last member.

The final and strongest member is no other than L/n Y/n. He is also the de facto champion. It has already been 6 months since the league was instated yet no one has ever defeated Y/n. A part-time inventor has influenced his specialty, being an electric-type specialist with Raichu as his ace. He's the most quiet among the four. He was offered to be the champion all together after a month of being undefeated but he refused thinking that the appeal of the league would decrease with him as champion. He holds the record for most gym badges in a year with XX badges before settling back in his home region where the newest league was installed.

Sana, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Y/n make up the first ever elite four of the league yet are still finding the perfect champion for the region. In fact, the four of them is ranked as one of the hardest leagues to beat and that's even them without a champion.

The elite four were now logging in for another day at the job, waiting for more trainers to fight them. Y/n, Sana, and Jeongyeon were waiting at the lounge. Sana brought out Leafeon and started playing with the grass-type. Jeongyeon and Y/n just sat down, being the more serious and mature half of the elite four.

"Dahyun's late again." Y/n remarked as he snickered.

"Are you not used to it by now?" Jeongyeon chuckled.

Y/n sighed, "Well, it would be more suited for her to be present on time. Time is gold, time is the most essential thing-"

"Y/n! You can't say that when you ditch lots of press conferences of the league. Most pictures of the elite four are just us three!" Sana exclaimed as she purred her cheeks against Leafeon's.

"Ooh... I think she got you good, Y/n." Jeongeyon stated as she and Sana laughed. It was true, Y/n was also known as "the missing elite" due to the fact that he is always missing on photoshoots. He never really liked the publicity but he guesses his job needs him to be a public figure of some degree.