Sana x Male Reader: After School

The wind felt off, it felt iffy. It was a normal day, it was already dismissal time for the school by that point. In a certain classroom remained one boy, the school council president, L/n Y/n.

Y/n was always the last to leave his classroom, or more accurate to say that he's just the last one to leave. Being in the student council warrants more responsibility hence him not really being in the classroom for most of the time.

Since he's always the last to leave he was also instructed to close all the lights, doors, and windows of the room. As he was nearing the windows, a blast of wind hit Y/n on the face, a kind of breeze that was uncommon for him. The breeze felt weird, it was as if something's gonna change.

Maybe it was because it's Y/n's last day in this school. After all, his graduation has just concluded. It's his last day being the student council president. It's his last day closing the room's windows.

Y/n had always planned to get out of his hometown, he passed the exam for the biggest university in the country and he plans to study there. He finished closing the lights and windows and all that's left is the door. He sighed, knowing it's probably his last time in this place.

He closed the door, looked at the empty hallways, concluding that his batchmates already celebrated. However, another thing felt off. It was as if someone was staring at Y/n. He looked at both sides off the corridor yet to no avail. He shrugged the feeling as he continued his way downstairs.

He made his way to the field of the school, needing to pass through it before reaching the exit. He saw a few more students still in the campus. Thinking that the remaining students are just trying to reminisce just like him.

The ambient sounds filled up the air, it was Y/n's last walk as a high schooler. He was so close to the exit until someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hey, Y/n! As always you walk alone." The girl exclaimed, he turned around and stopped his tracks to look at the girl. The girl was Sana, a classmate of Y/n. They weren't close friends, no. In fact, their senior year was the only time they became classmates and got to know each other.

Y/n doesn't know it but whenever Sana talks to him, he feels at ease. But then again, who wouldn't? Everyone was falling head over heels for Sana, boys and girls, juniors and seniors, none of them could deny Sana's alluring beauty. And its effects are also seen with Y/n.

"What's up, Sana? I'm guessing you're also taking it all in, huh? You're going to a farther place than me after all." Y/n remarked to which Sana frowned.

"You don't need to bring that up, Y/n. We don't need to talk about it. Even if it's our last time seeing each other." Sana replied as Y/n chuckled.

"I thought we shouldn't talk about it but you're here bringing it up. Anyways, what can I do for you?" Y/n asked as Sana's eyes widened, as if she heard what she wanted him to say.

"Hmm... What can you do for me? How about you walk me home?" Sana requested, a request not new for Y/n.

Sana's house is en route to Y/n's. But it is to Y/n's surprise that Sana likes for him to walk with her. It's not like he was a man of many words with her. In fact, he's the opposite when it comes to Sana. As a student leader, he should be good at public speaking but when it's with her, he's at a loss of words.

"Sure, who am I to deny?" Y/n said as he and Sana started walking away from their school.

Their walks were usually quiet but were comfortable at the same time. This time it was a bit tense, the air was heavier, maybe because they know that it's their last. Sana felt that the tension was too much and decided to break the silence.