chapter 1

:-Amidst the cheerful chirping of birds,

-Suddenly, thunder rumbled.

:- Oh....
:- is it going to rain......
[THANASIA HELION]
[MADAM OF HELION.]

.....Tip tip.....

The gentle patter of rain echoed softly.

"Madam Thanasia..."

Thanasia's personal maid "jesse"entered the botanical garden, draping a warm shaul over her shoulders.

Thanasia turned, her expression curious.

Jesse: "You shouldn't strain yourself. You're carrying a child."

Jesse:- I told you numerous times not to stand outside for to long...

Jesse: "Please, take care of yourself a little more."

Thanasia smiled warmly, acknowledging her concern.

Thanasia: "don't worry Jesse.

Thanasia moved a step forward from the trees, emerging into a patch of sunlight. She began caressing her belly with a stern expression, her eyes focused and unyielding. The gentle motion of her hand contrasted sharply with the intensity in her gaze, suggesting a deep, unspoken resolve. The botanical garden around her, with its lush greenery and fragrant blossoms, seemed to hold its breath, as if sensing the gravity of her thoughts and the determination etched on her face.

Thanasia:- I want this child to be safe more than anything.

Jesse's face Harden as she observed Thanasia's expression.

Jesse:- * teeths grit*

[AT THE UNDERGROUND WORLD]

"Why does the whole demon world pray to only goddess Ishtar and not any other gods?"

The little girl named renis asked the young woman with a spark of innocent curiosity in her eyes,

Seeing her eyes, the young woman Listerine, smiled a little and spoke

Listerine:- "it......is a tale as old as the realms themselves. Ishtar, the goddess considers every living entity her own child. Unlike other gods, she understood and embraced the complexities of our nature. Her duality-love and war, creation and destruction-mirrors our own existence. She doesn't judge us for our darker sides but rather empowers us to harness them. This unique bond, forged through ages of reverence and devotion, makes her the sole deity we honor and pray to. In Ishtar, we find both a fierce warrior and a nurturing mother, guiding us through the chaos of our world."

Renis's eyes twinkled with excitement.

(Eyes sparkleed)
Renis:- "So cool...!!" (she exclaimed.)

Renis:- "But is goddess Ishtar stronger than the eight celestial gods?"

(Listerine, chuckled softly at Renis's enthusiasm.)

Listerine:- "Strength, is a matter of perspective. The eight celestial gods each possess immense power and dominion over their realms. They are formidable in their own right. However, Ishtar's strength lies not just in her power, but in her influence and the loyalty of her followers. She understands the balance of love and war, creation and destruction, in ways that even the celestial gods may not fully grasp.

(Renis looked up at the women's expression with wide eyes and asked,)

Renis:- "Why do you like Ishtar so much, liss..?

Listerine stayed silent as she heard renis's question then took a deep breath, her expression softening as she began to speak.

Listerine:- "Ishtar,