chapter-2

[HEAVENLY RELEAM]

Ishtar's favorite pursuit was meditation. She cherished the tranquility of an empty mind and a peaceful heart. As she sat in serene contemplation, her senses were attuned to the world around her. Suddenly, she detected the subtle fragrance of Taishar's aura, a familiar and comforting presence. Ishtar slowly opened her eyes, her gaze meeting Taishar's with a serene and knowing smile.

Ishtar:- TAISHAR......(Smile)

Though Taishar held a unique place among the divine celestial beings, it was said that even the heavenly fairies could not match her beauty. She was regarded as the most beautiful goddess in the entire universe, even among the eight celestial beings. Her beauty was unparalleled, reflecting differently and captivating all who beheld her.

Yet, it was said that when Ishtar smiled for the first time, even the goddess of beauty, Taishar, was enchanted. Taishar, who had always been admired for her own stunning beauty, found herself awestruck by the simple, profound grace of Ishtar's smile. In that moment, Taishar's admiration for Ishtar deepened.

The first celestial Goddess, Taishar, slightly bowed her head with her right hand on her left shoulder as a sign of greeting towards Ishtar. With confidence, Taishar made eye contact with Ishtar, she observes Ishtar's beautiful brown eyes reflecting wisdom and grace. Her black hair, a symbol of the purity of beauty, framed her face.

"Taishar," the goddess of beauty, with her stunning golden eyes, glanced at Ishtar's calm and serene eyes, seeking an answer.

Taishar:- "I heard my goddess will descend to the mortal realm."

Ishtar, her expression composed and peaceful, acknowledged Taishar's question with a gentle nod.

ishtar:- "Yes,

she replied softly.

ishtar:- "In order to fulfill my devotees wish I decided to live among mortals, to understand their pain and suffering firsthand. It is a journey I must undertake to fulfill my duties as a companion."

Taishar spoke softly,

Taishar:- "My goddess,"

then gently sat down near Ishtar's feet. With reverence in her golden eyes, she continued,

TAISHAR:- "As you fulfill everyone's wishes, whoever sincerely prays to you, similarly, today I also have a wish."

Ishtar chuckled softly upon hearing Taishar's words. With a warm smile, she replied,

Ishtar:- "Is there something that even the great Taishar cannot achieve on her own, that you come to me to fulfill it?"

Taishar looked up at Ishtar with earnest eyes and said,

Taishar:- "Yes, please agree to grant my wish.

Ishtar smiled gently at Taishar and said,

Ishtar:- "Speak up, dear. What is your wish?"

"Taishar, her voice filled with determination, said,

Taishar:- "I also wish to descend to the mortal world with you.

Taishar:- Please take me with you, your transcendence.

Ishtar fell silent for a moment after hearing Taishar's wish.

In the celestial realm, objections arise from many beings, including saints and other divine entities, regarding Taishar's decision to accompany Ishtar to the mortal world.

Soon after, other spirit kings with fairies and saints arrive, expressing their concerns:

" This isn't right!" [exclaimed Elfora, the holy saintness chosen by the third celestial goddess "juwel".]