× Enemies With Lust ×

Anybody Still listening to this song in 2024?
because I am <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ages:

Tanjiro: 19

Sanemi: 21

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before you continue reading I just want to let you know That I am continuing a Story WITH PERMISSION!

-------------------------------------------------

This is the Story I'll be continuing:

So if you wanna read that part first then you can!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there will be no Sex scenes just teasing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Narrators Pov*

"WHY HIM?!" Tanjiro and Sanemi Spat While they pointed at each other a nerve vain popped out of the side of their heads.

"CAW CAW! SHUT UP AND FOLLOW ME! MASTER'S ORDERS! CAW CAW"
The Kasugai crow Yelled while it started to turn around a fly away.

Without a choice the two enemies Had to follow the Rather annoying Crow.

While Walking through the forest Sanemi had a idea a good one he wanted to piss Tanjiro off So, Sanemi Pushes into Tanjiro on purpose Sending him to the side a bit. "What the hell?!" Tanjiro spat while he ran up to Sanemi then Pushed him to side as well.

"Aye! You brat stop!" Sanemi hisses while he stood up straight.

"No I will not stop! You started you you Chihuahua!" Tanjiro Argued.

Sanemi Eyes widened and he gripped his sword handle in anger, "CHIHUAHUA?! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING A FUCKING CHIHUAHUA YOU ORPHAN!'

"ORPHAN?! YOU TAKE THAT BACK! NOW!"

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME!"

"NO I WON'T TAKE IT BACK SINCE ITS THE FUCKING TRUTH!"

"THEN I WON'T TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT YOU!"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

.
.
.
.

"Apologies for our late arrival Master...There was a problem along the way .." Sanemi Apologized his gaze locked in the Stone ground.