Chapter 14: Lights off

Enid's POV

"No." I said, shaking my head in disagreement.

"Yes you are" a grin was plastered in her face.

"Yoko!" I glared at her.

She sighs "You said you kept seeing Wednesday instead of your gf. Don't you think that's horrible?"

My lips are pursed not able to respond. She was right, I keep seeing Wednesday and not Jesse that I have relationship with.

I'm such a horrible person!

"You wanted Jesse but your body is longing for Wednesday. That's why you kept seeing her or even kissed her, though it's just an hallucination"

I covered my face in frustration "I don't know what to do!"

"Well, you should sort things out with Jesse and get together with Wednesday"

"Yoko! I swear to god I will punch you in the face!" I yelled glaring at her.

She chuckles "You know I'm not wrong either. I'm sure Jesse will understand if you talk it out"

"That's the problem! she is such a loving, caring and understanding person! I don't want to hurt and betray her like this!" tears fell down my cheeks as I let my frustration out in my body.

I felt her hand rubbing my shoulder as she comforts me.

"Just to be honest, I also don't know what to help. Best case scenario, you just have to talk things with Jesse in hopes she will understand and will not upset" she advised.

"I don't even know if Wednesday has the same feelings for me" I said looking upset.

"For what you guys been through for years? I'm sure she have grown bonded with you. She's not showing it but it's there somewhere, lurking" she chuckles.

"You think so?" my voice was hesitant. I'm still unsure about this.

What if she doesn't feel the same?

"I know so" she assures me with her wide smile "but you should tell Jesse about this or it will be hard for her"

"I will try" I sigh as we both stand up from her bed.

"Thanks Yoko" I gave her a hug before I walk out of her dorm and started my way back to my dorm.

As I entered the dorm I see Jesse anxiously sitting on my bed as she waits for someone.

Her face quickly soften and eased as she glances up to me and walks towards me.

"I know you've b-" her words stopped as I wrap my arms around her waist embracing her tightly.

"I'm sorry" I nuzzled my head onto her chest, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Hey" she held my head back meeting her dazzling amber eyes "it's okay, I understand" she wipes my tears with her thumbs.

I stare at her eyes deeply, tears continued to fall down. Guilt starting run down my body.

How can I tell her?

"Hey now, stop crying" she chuckles and wipes my tears again.

I force a smile on her "I missed you"

"I missed you too" she smiled back at me and glances at my lips back to my eyes.

Oh she didn't.

I tug her collar towards me, touching her soft lips against mine. The kiss was tender and soft but fiery.

Why is it so different...

I put my hands on her shoulders when I feel my back pressed against the wall as she kiss me deeply and more tensed.