We can get by

Chapter 1

*Authors notes*

Thank you everyone who reads! My first story so im sorry if its bad.

*CAUTION* this story will be a little mature at times so please bare with me! HERE WE GO!!

*Cheyennes POV*

"Gaah!" I jerked up from my bed, which was oddly uncomfortable, gasping for air and taking a moment to peer around my room as cool air filled my lungs.

As my eyes adjusted to the darkness i started to shake all over... Im not in my room. This room was cold, with concrete walls and floor. A little wooden bed occupied the cornner, and something was covering the walls. My eyes widened when i realized it was blood, chains with cuffs covered in the red chrimson hanging from the ceiling. I ran to the steel door and started banging on it with my fists as hard as i could, and screamed my lungs out for help. Desperate to get out.

I froze when i heard three gun shots go off in a near by room, the last one taking a minute longer to go off.

Then a blood curdling scream, filled with so much pain it made me sick. With images in my head of that persons throte filling with blood silencing the scream with a low gurgle sound. Then i pressed my ear to the door listening for anything. The sound of heavy footsteps stomping down the hallway outside of the door filled my ears. I backed away in fear and took place in a dark corner. As the footsteps drew closer i could hear a faint wimpering, and a dragging sound of something heavy.

'This is it' I thought, 'It can't end like this, it won't. Please no...' I pulled my legs to my chest and tucked my head between my knees, showing my fear. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the heavy metal door swung open hitting the wall with a loud slam echoing throughout the empty room. I curled myself up tighter, sinking into the darkness of the corner.

"Stay put Blondie!" A raspy sounding male voice spat, as he threw in something or someone with a loud thud followed by a painful whimper.

Yep a person. I waited for the door to slam shut and listened for the lock to click, before i lifted my head to see who this person was. I took shaky breaths, as clouds of my breath danced out in front of me. I stood up to approach the shadowed person when i sliped and fell, my head making a irregular cracking sound. I yelped in pain and grabbed my head, my hand returning with my red sticky blood covering it, closing my eyes i carefully placed my hands back on my head to stop the bleeding. All of a sudden i felt so tried, and my eyes started to close, when something stopped me. A pair of hands sitting me up. I opened my eyes a little and was met with crystal blue eyes filled with concern and pain. Taking more time to gaze at the strangers face, I have seen this boy somewhere, I know him. But as my eye sight cleared sleep took over, and I drifted into slumber.

_____________________________

*Flashback*

"Cheyenne! Cheye, come on! I wanna swing, you could push me! Please Cheye!" A giddy irish accent spoke.

I looked behind me, as i swung up on the swing. I turned around and shook my head, giggling. "Nope!" "Aww Cheye!" The accent flowing out once more,I loved it, but couldn't put a face to his voice.

I closed my eyes. "Push harder!" I laughed out, earning a sigh from my partner. "But your so heeeaavy!" He draged out the words, and gave me a final push. I bubbled out in laughter, "I'm flying!! Look at me!!" I put my hands out and stopped the swing.

Soon both of us were in fits of laughter, rolling on the ground, holding our stomachs. "Lets go home, mommy is making dinner for us! WE ARE HAVING A SLEEP OVER!!!!" He shouted, i giggled and nodded in approval.

We walked home from the park hand in hand giggling and talking about nothing. I looked over at my friend, to see a face I missed and loved. Even as a seven year old, his rosey cheeks, and perfect blue eyes could not be mistaken, my childhood friend and parctical brother-

Niall horan...

*End of Flashback*

_____________________________

OOH childhood friends!

Yay! Sooo theres the first chapter!!

Please tell me what you think! No haye though... Again thanks for reading!!!

I will update soon!

~Myah ;)

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!