give me strength to go on

A/N: Yo peeps what5 g00d inda h0Od

Im chill1n wbu hmu hOmes

Nah im kidding... I kid i kid

Im white i drink Starbucks and yes i have sparkly ugs, and a dolla makes me holla honey boo boo! Jk jk!

But anyways aside from my bad jokes another chapter! Whoooh wholly whoop! Oh god I dont even know myself anymore... Just read the story and enjoy while i figure myself and my life out...

_____________________________

*Cheyennes POV*

As Niall was telling me what had happend with him and Harry in the other room, i couldn't help but let it all out. I was sitting across from Niall my eyes red, sobbing and sniffling.

Still talking Niall patted his lap for me to come and sit. I crawled over and made sure i didnt sit on his wounds on his leg. As he continued to speak, i snuggled into his warm chest, and took a deep breath.Mmmh peppermint, he always smelled like that, l loved it. I felt so safe being in nialls arms, i know he will protect me.

" H- he pulled a... A gun... O- out of his pocket..." The mention of a gun scared me to death. I think i know what happened to Harry but i didn't want it to be true." T- that sicck man p- pointed the... Gun at... Harry, and..." He broke down in tears, sobbing into my hair. " N- Niall is he r- really... Gone?" My words muffled into Nialls shirt. He didnt say anything, only cried harder. I hated seeing Niall like this. Tear stained cheeks, drenched in blood, he just looked so...

Broken.

" I could have saved him, H- Harry... No... Its my fault..." He just kept repeating that. " Niall, its not your fault, that cruel man is sick, its no ones fault... It will be ok." I cooed, I tried to comfort him rubbing hi s back, and telling him about all the things we did as kids together.

I looked down at his wrists wondering how he got out of the chains. My question answere. It looked like some animal had torn at his wrists. Veins torn spewing fresh blood. The dark red blood seeping out of his torn up flesh, a slight white part inside of his wrists visible-

Bone.

" Ni, w- what did he do to you?" Fresh tears pricking at my eyes. After a moments of silence he spoke up, pain and sorrow in his voice.

" I... I had to help H-Hazz..."

My sweet, poor Niall ripped himself out of his chains to save his best friend, and was to late. Having to watch Harry die. I couldn't speak, so i didnt. I just carefully picked up his arm and gently placed a kiss on his bloody wrists, and settled back into into his chest. Looking up to see Niall, tears in his eyes, a slight smile on his face. My little broken boy, I will fix you...

*Nialls POV*

As soon as she placed the kiss on my wrists butterflies erupted in my stomach. Why do i feel this way when im with her? I cant have feeling for her, no. Cheyenne is my best friend, and if i did have feelings for her i doubt she would feel the same.

Thats when i remembered i have to tell Cheye something. Right when i opened my mouth to speak, the door slammed open, and our kidnapper threw in another person.

" I will be back, have to get the others." He snickered, and slamed the door shut.

As i stared i recognized the girl. Shit. It was Katelyn. Damn i still haven't told Cheye. But im happy tjat my Kate is safe. Cheyenne picked up her head and stared at kate. There was some.tension between them, when i realized Cheye was still curled up in my lap.

I gave her a look like ' my leg hurts.' My leg didnt really hurt anymore but i needed her to get off my lap so kate would see there is nothing between us. Cheyenne got the message and scooted off my lap, once she was off kate ran over to me crying, and embraced me in a hug. She saw all my cuts and injuries and gasped. " Ni, what happend to you!" She was worried about me i could tell. " Never mind babe, you dont have to tell me." She smiled, and out of the corner of my eye, Cheyenne looked at me, i looked back, kate still hugging me. Pain was in her eyes, i could tell she was holding back tears.

Why would be sad about me and Katelyn? She just turned away and face the wall. I looked at kate and whispered that i had to talke to Cheye. She nodded but looked mad, i kissed her cheek and crawled over to Cheyenne. " Hey Cheye you ok?" She was crying, why? She looked up to me tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

" Ni, I-i love you..." What i know that. " I know love, i love you too." I sat closer to her. " N-no, like... I LOVE you, you were always there for me. I know it sounds weird bit when in near you or when i touch you, i get insane butterflies in my stomach. And sparks fly when we touch. I doubt you feel the same since you have... Her. But Niall I love you."