+ I Made The Right Choice..Definitely. +

N and Uzi has been dating for a few weeks now. Uzi was in her bedroom, at her desk, pirating anime like she normally would, but she was bored since N wasn't there. Uzi let out a sigh of boredom as she stared at her computer screen, feeling a sense of restlessness and restlessness. She had been pirating anime all day, but nothing seemed to be able to hold her interest. She couldn't help but think about N, which is now her boyfriend, and the reason he wasn't there. She missed him and the thought of him made her feel a warm and fuzzy feeling in her chest.

Suddenly Uzi's door slides open and N can be seen standing there with a smile on his face. He waves his hand at Uzi, and his tail starts to wag. "Hey! I bought some oil for you." N said, pulling out a bottle of oil in his hand that came with a straw too. "So, you don't yknow..overheat and die.."

Uzi closes the anime, looks up from her computer and smiles when she sees N standing in the doorway. She stands up and walks over to him, taking the bottle of oil from him. "Thanks, N. You're always looking out for me," she says, leaning in to kiss him on the cheek. She then takes a sip of the oil through the straw and sighs CONTENTEDLY, feeling energized and refreshed. "Mmm, this is good. You have the best taste in oil." She then winks at him playfully.

"Haha, thanks!" N then chuckled lightly, and then he came in to sit on the bed. He was glad that Uzi was glad to see him, as he was excited to see her as well. He looked around the room, and noticed that her computer was on. "Wait, were you watching anime again?"

Uzi blushes a bit and says defensively, "Hey, don't look at my browser history! Plus, I was bored since you weren't around." She walks over to the bed and sits down next to N, leaning her head on his shoulder and sipping her oil. "But now that you're here, I don't need anime to keep me entertained. You're all I need."

N rubbed Uzi's back as she had her head down on her shoulder. "Aw, I'm so glad to hear that." N said softly, and then he looked into Uzi's eyes before giving her a small kiss on the forehead. "I'm so glad that I met you.."

Uzi smiles and looks up at N, feeling a warm and happy feeling inside her chest. "I'm glad I met you too." She says, placing a hand on N's chest and looking into his eyes. She then leans in and kisses N on the lips, their tails entwining as they share a loving and passionate kiss. They break apart after a few moments, both of them blushing and smiling at each other.

N stared at Uzi, before snapping out of it a few seconds later. "I..uhm, made us something. I don't know if they're the best but.." N trailed off, as he would then pull out two matching bracelets and it was pretty clear which one was for who. One was purple and black, and the other one was yellow and white. N looked down at them, before looking back up at Uzi to see her reaction.

Uzi's eyes widened in surprise and joy as N showed her the matching bracelets. She looked at them for a moment, taking in the details and the colors. She then looked back up at N and said in a soft and loving voice, "They're beautiful. Thank you, N." She reached out to take the bracelet that was purple and black, and placed it on her wrist. She then turned to N and said with a smile, "Now we match."

"You're welcome." N said. He was glad to hear that Uzi liked the bracelets he made for each other. He slipped the other bracelet onto his wrist, and then he suddenly looked down at the ground, but then he noticed a small fridge that was under Uzi's desk, and he saw a beer bottle next to it. "Wait, is that beer? For humans and drones..?"

Uzi notices N looking at the beer bottles and blushes a bit, clearly feeling a bit embarrassed. She says, "Oh, right.. Forgot I had those in there..." She then looks at N and says in a casual tone, "Yeah, it's beer. Didn't you know that humans and drones can drink alcohol?"

N shakes his head. "Nope. I never met anyone other drone drinking beer. Well, maybe because I don't spend time with other worker drones except you but.. yeah. Does it taste good though?" N asked curiously, and then he got up from the bed and he grabbed one.