+ Restraint..+

Dom!Uzi x Sub!N
Involves choking and aftercare :>

Ooh boy, they were at it again. Not like they had anything better to do to relieve their intense horniness, but hey! More horny equals more fun and exploring. And Uzi had plenty in store for this killer robot.
Uzi was already ahead, sitting on top of N pretty and confident. While having his delicious cock inside her was already driving her nuts, she kept a smug look on her face. She licked her lips to tease him, grabbing ahold onto N's neck. The grip itself wasn't tight yet, but that was about to change in a moment.
"I want one thing to be clear," Uzi knelt down to N, whispering close as she tightened the grip on his neck, the sounds of him choking (but still able to breathe) filling up the room. "You are mine, no one elses. I want to hear you say it, you are
my pretty boy." She wanted that to be damn clear. Uzi could feel him squirm underneath her in desperation.
"I-I am yours-!" N somewhat successfully spoke despite being choked. The grip itself began to tighten slowly.
"Say it again, louder."
"I'm- wheeze your pretty boy-! All yours!"
"Much better~"
With no more waiting, Uzi picked up where she left off and began to ride on his cock. Her pace was consistent and lovely, just the way N loved it. His gasping noises to breathe but to release noises of pleasure made her heart flutter. His tail wagged in joy and happiness. Uzi sped up, feeling her insides tighten around his member, she can already feel her fluids slowly drip from her entrance.
"T-Tighter..!" N mumbled. As much as Uzi didn't think he'd actually be into choking, she granted his wish and tightened his choking as tight as she could. Her hand was already aching, but it'll be fine. While Uzi was choking him out further, N decided to reciprocate the action and grab ahold of Uzi's neck. The girl yelped in surprise, gasping and moaning at the same time. He choked her like there was no tomorrow, going out and not showing any mercy. It was pure bliss for them.
N begun to tremble underneath Uzi. He thrusted his hips forward and came, filling her up with his liquid. It was hot and deep in her. She shivered when she felt the warm cum drip between her legs. A bit messy and sticky, but so satisfying. Panting, she let go of his throat, and he let go of hers. N helped Uzi off of him and cradled her close to him, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
"Do you want anything, Uzi?"
"I just want you and only you.. and maybe my clothes back."
"Let me get them for you, sweetheart."
Sweetheart? Oh, that made Uzi blush like crazy. Even after those intense moments, N is always sweet and offering to make Uzi feel happy and proud. As he fetched her clothes, Uzi sat up to grab his coat that was nearby. He sat down next to Uzi with a warm, damp towel and helped clean her up. Just for happy measures, he booped Uzi on the nose and kissed her on that same spot.
"Stop!" She chuckled with her adoring smile, N couldn't help but silently squeal at it.
"I can't help it, you're too cute!" As he spoke, N helped put on her undershirt and jacket. He placed the socks on her feet to keep her warm.
"Alright alright, now it's your turn!" Though she was shaky, Uzi grabbed his coat and successfully put it on him. She even helped buckle the belt that kept his coat closed nice and tight to a comfort level.
"Oh, I almost forgot!" N reached over to grab something. Uzi tilted her head. She was just about to ask until she felt her hair comb brush through her soft hair. Normally this isn't how she acts, but it caught her by surprise and to see her lover brush her hair? She squealed and laid her head on his lap. N gleed with joy at the cute reaction and reached over to wrap her in a blanket. He continued to brush her hair until Uzi fell asleep.