"Party event."

Note : This is Defect x Jard :3 and I purposely made this cringe. Btw Ik the audio is very aesthetic🥰🥰

It was a very normal morning where there is a party event in their school.

Jard was walking down the hallway shyly in a very kawaii and aesthetic way, the sunlight made him looked beautiful. He then saw Defect standing alone by his locker, he then cutely approached Defect shyly.

"H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-hi Defect.. I-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i wonder if we can be together in the event tonight... C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-can we..?"

Defect then looked at Jard in an super handsome and hot way as he responded in an attractive voice.

"Sure, why not?"

Jard was trembling because of how hot Defect was as he responded in a super kawaii and shaky voice.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-t-thank you.."

Horrid_Night was spying them as he growled out of jealousy as his eyes are turning red and his demon horns, alpha wolf ears, and wolf tail came out.

"Grrr... Defect is mine... No one else can have him expect for me..."

[Timeskip at the party bc I'm lazy]

As Jard opened the door and entered the party, he was shocked to see Horrid flirting with Defect, Great_Day was near the door which means Jard and Great can see eachother. Great then approached Jard and whispered to him.

"Its time... Beat that bad bitch's ass up."

Jard was growling as his purple eyes turned to red. He then revealed his true form, he showed his wolf ears, demon horns, angel halo, and gray angel wings with wolf tail. He then smacked Horrid down, Horrid was knocked out as Rebel in the background was taking a picture of it and laughed at it. Great was cheering for Jard.

"YES YOU GO JARD!!!"

Defect was surprised to see Horrid getting knocked out as he looked at Jard with a blush.

"That's hot.."

Jard blushed at the statement as he turned back to his normal form.

"T-Thank you..."

Defect and Jard then did the hottest, sexiest, and naughtiest french kissing in the ugly moonlight.

The end :3