Commits crimes and burns Sephora

(Ik this is cringe, but idc, UwU baka kawaii hot jshdsljdpakwjw *Coughs and dies*)

Yeah, there's a day where Galf's older sis was just working in Sephora bc she needs to help her family in economics. And Galf wanted to help her by promoting the same place at random places. She eventually agreed.

(Reminder : The Sephora store opens every 4:30 PM and closes in 8:50 PM)

-At school-

Galf was just walking past the hallways as he saw a group of girls just discussing abt some sort of skincare stuff or whatever it was (Some of their face had a small amount of pimples) as Galf approached them.

Galf : "Uhh... So you see, my sister worked at Sephora, so do you guys bother to go there and try to buy some?"

The group of girls eventually agreed
"Sure! Address?"

Galf eventually told them his address as he walked away.

(Timeskip at afternoon, 4:08 PM.)

Galf was with Great_Day walking home around the same Sephora place where his sis was working at, he then saw some sort of "Daboyzz" basically laughing at the store and throwing some sort of rocks or bottles.

Galf : "Oh, they're not dissing my sister's workplace. These bitches are so dead."

Galf was walking towards the boys, on his way to beat their asses up-

Great : "I'll deal with them."

Great pulled out a random knife and then with the power of the Magical Friendship Unicorn, amd then....

"Die fat bitches"

He murdered the dudes.

Galf was laughing like a witch as the boys are fucking dead as Galf dragged their dead bodies into somewhere near park where there's a some sort of incinerator or whatever it was.

(Example)

Galf putted all their dead bodies inside as he burned their asses of, Great took a random mop where a random cleaner who clean streets owned, he started mopping all trails of blood and both washed their hands off.

"Nobody's gonna know, nobody's gonna know."

(Sorry Avaisalwaysasimp , I just need to add ur OC here :3)

At 4:30 PM, the store was now open, suddenly, there is an earthquake as there is a huge amount of kids around 8-12 year olds running to Sephora.

Ava was just standing there, near the Sephora as she was getting jumped by the kids.

"WHAT THE FUCK, THOSE KIDS ARE JUMPING ME. MY FUCKING CLOTHES AND HAIR ARE RUINED."

She was just withnessing the kids raiding the Sephora. Galf was behind her.

Galf : "Oi"

"AAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK- Oh its you, Galf."

"Wanna commit arson, imma go save my sister and I found another Sephora for her to work at :3"

"Sure, lemme get my revenge of those Sephora kids."

Both of them went behind the store, Galf was pouring the gasoline as both quickly ran, Ava then pulled out a match, lighting up one of them, she threw them.

"Now we let the fire spread >:)"

"Lemme just talk to my sis and then pretend like I didn't commit a fucking crime :3"

Galf then ran towards the store.

4 minutes later

It was an absolute chaos as Galf and his sis got out.

Galf('s sis) : "Oh damn, that was shit."

Galf : "Welp. Atleast we're still alive."

So yeah the end.