Chapter 3 ~ Party

Betrayel is like a wilted flower, the one than withers despite your careful tending

I once grew a beautiful flower. I took out time and put efforts to water it, make sure it gets enough sunlight and loved it with all my might, hoping it would bloom into a bigger,much beautiful flower.

Yet, one day the flower begins
to wilt. Its petals droop, its color fades, and it no longer stands proudly as it once did.It's a painful realization that no matter how much you nurture the relationship, it can still suffer and decay due to actions beyond your control.

Once a flower wilts, it cannot easily return to its former glory. Similarly, once trust is broken, it's beyond possible to build it back.

I trusted my parents and loved them to the core despite our distance. A trust that I was still involved in their life,A trust that nothing would be hidden from me.

That trust was broken and I was kept in the dark,from the truth,from the reality.

I have a sister, who looks, walks, eats, behaves, just like me. Except for the fact she was born deaf and mute.

Firstly her existence was hidden from me and secondly she got to experience the love,care and warmth of parents that I never did.

If this isn't betrayal,I wonder what it is. At a point or another, I do pity her. Imagine living hidden away from the entire world with no one exept the ones who birthed you,their secretary and your nanny knowing your about your existence.

Especially when you didn't even have the ability to express your inner thoughts. Nevertheless that didn't make me hate her less.

I grab my dior red matte shade and glided it along my lips. It perfectly complimented my outfit,a black bodycon evening gown.

My hair tied up and dangling earings adorning my ears. I grabbed my silver shimmering purse in my hand and walkes out. My black LV heels tapping against the floor as I reached downstairs.

(Her attire)

Today was my big day. The day my dream will be inaugurated. Rina and Killian joined me downstairs where we got in the car to go to the company building.

It wasn't more than a twenty minute drive during which we three spent discussing the further plans.

And one thing I haven't mentioned yet is, My dad has selected a date for me,whom I'll be meeting this evening.

I hate it in here, it's been three weeks to my arrival,t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶ o̶f̶ h̶e̶l̶l̶.

I don't want to get married,I don't have a choice either. I was stupid to promise my parents but this was the least I could do accomplish my goals.