Chapter 4~ Threat

Imagine a devil walking into the heavens to imprison the angel herself before dragging her all the way down to hell and ruin herself to death

Now imagine me walking upto my love,Heer to ruin her life. No wait,Let me rephrase, helping her to ruin her perfect life,all in her own hands.

As the halts before the party venue,I hear Trivikram clearing his throat.

"Do you really want to do this? I could just finish her overnight, consider my opinion." He says in an annoyed tone making me roll my eyes.

"Take your opinion and shove it up your ass." I reply in a cold tone and get down as the gaurd opens the car down for me.

It's another huge hotel owned by Kulkarnis.Ironic how daughter of one of the most corrupted politician's daughter herself is here as a detective to stop curruption.

"Welcome,sir." The gaurd wishes me before leading me in. I nod, smoothening all the creases on my coat and putting my gucci shades on before following him in, Trivikram along side me.

My eyes travel around, observing the decorations. He has spent pretty much on all of this,that in during the election season? I'm impressed I must say.

They finally land on the one woman who made me keep all my dirty business aside and come all the way here just for her.

Flashback

The Devil's Disguise: Unveiling India's Underworld of Weapon and Drug Trafficking

For decades, the insidious tentacles of this trade have wormed their way into every facet of our society, spreading like a cancer. Thousands upon thousands of illicit packages containing narcotics and weapons are being funneled through our streets and ports, as though it were an ordinary business transaction.
The question that begs to be asked is this: who are the shadowy figures behind this nefarious network? Who are the puppet masters, pulling the strings from the shadows, orchestrating this grand, macabre dance of death and destruction?
The answer, it seems, remains elusive. For despite the efforts of law enforcement agencies and concerned citizens alike, the true face of the devil remains shrouded in mystery. The identity of these faceless villains, their motives, and their methods, all continue to elude us.
But fear not, dear readers, for here at the Chronicle Times, we are committed to shining a light into the darkest corners of our society. In the days and weeks to come, we will delve deeper into this murky underworld, unmasking the culprits and exposing their deeds for all to see.
Stay tuned, for the devil's mask shall be lifted, and the true face of evil shall be revealed.

I exhaled the smoke from hookah as I  finished reading the article with a smirk.

I raised up from the chair, ripping the newspaper into peaces before tossing them into the fire pit.