Chapter 5~ Dinner

I was in my office, looking into the election campaign plan when the door flew open

Trivikram entered, dragging Ajith by his collar and throwing him on the floor.

"I warned him to stay away,yet he didn't agree. How the fuck do yo
u expect me accept this disrespect?" He
kicks Ajith Making him wince in pain.

I get up from my seat, standing before him. His body trembling under my gaze I scoff at his fear.

"So scared? Didn't Vardan tell you anything?" I ask him but he shuts mouth.

"DID HE FUCKING NOT?" I yell, grabbing his hair.

"He...he did." He stutters.

"Then?" I raise my brows. "You decided to go out even after knowing that she's mine?" I grit my teeth.

"Heer..Heer wanted to go for a dinner-" A whip from Trivikram's belt and he cries louder.

"I warned that night itself, don't you know I don't like it when people don't listen to me?" Another whip.

"Ahhhhhhh..... S..sir don't. I'...I'm..sorry..." I let out a dry chuckle.

"I gave you chance, didn't I?" I ask him,my gaze darkening.

He nods in pain. "You lost it." I tell him and turn to Trivikram. "Send him to Udupi port and lock him up in the basement. You know the rest." I say kneeling down to Ajith's level.

"You heard about my hell these days, You'll experience it now." I glid my fingers down his face before grabbing it . I smirk, getting up.

I can't keep my babe waiting longer for the date.

I grabbed my phone and took the vip lift to the basement before getting in my Rolls Royce Phantom and picked a bouquet of her favourite roses.

Trivikram had already texted me the location. It was around a twenty minute drive to the five star restaurant.

Ajith had booked a vip table on the 6 floor. That's it? I'd have booked the entire terrace or the whole goddam hotel.

I got off and walked in, navigating to the the table where she would be. However, I didn't have to walk much far as I saw Heer walking out towards the reception.

Wrapped in a black high thigh slit black dress with halter neck,her short hair straightened.

She looked pissed and annoyed as fuck.

How seducting!