Chapter 11

May 1, 2018
Capitol 

It was in this cold room that all the tributes were now located, some staying together, creating an alliance, while others were left alone with their fears.
In the corner of the room are Hailey, Anna, Sarah, Alexandre and Adrien; they were talking about Amber. Alexander then said:
"She's a threat to the three of you, the only thing you can do is focus on her"
Anna then said:
"It's true, plus she came of her own accord a second time, her name hadn't been chosen"
Hailey then intervenes:
"Were we present at the same reaping ? She didn't come voluntarily, she came because her cousin was chosen and she didn't want her to die."
Adrien replied:
"What does it change? Maybe it was to protect her, but she's been through all this before, she knows the arena, she knows where she can hide, she knows how to fight."
"Do you really think the Capitol is so stupid as to make her leave with an advantage? And you're not even concerned, why are you talking about killing her?"
Sarah then said:
"We are an alliance I remind you, of course they will help us, that's the purpose of an alliance"
"And do you really think she's going to last your covenant once she's dead?"
"Why are you defending her like that? I thought you agreed?"
"I agreed to an alliance"
Alexander cut them off.
"Amber is strong on the bow, isn't she? Isn't that what allowed him to win last year?"
"Yes," Anna replied
"You have to stop him from taking a bow or any other weapon"
"It won't change anything. Your didn't follow last year, it's not because she had a bow that she survived, it's because she was smart enough not to throw herself directly at guns."
Anna then said:
"She's not wrong"
Hailey added:
"You may be able to kill her, but I can't"
Hadrian then asked him:
"Take me out of my mind Hailey, do we agree you want to go back alive?"
"Of course I do"
"You'll have to kill in that case"

Further on, Amber was alone in the dim light, she knew who the tributes were talking about, he was talking about how they could eliminate her.
Evelyn; the girl who was only in her first year and who was terrified; He sat down beside Amber and said:
"I don't want to go"
Amber turned to her, surprised that it was to her that Evelyn was trying to comfort herself, she then said:
"It's going to be okay"
"I don't want to die"
"It won't happen, I'll protect you"
Amber took Evelyn in her arms, trying to comfort her, and she finally fell asleep.

Sarah said to the other tributes:
"Look, maybe we could use the little one to get to Amber"
Alexander replied:
"Your not wrong"
Anna concluded:
"So we agree, we prevent him from having a weapon and especially a bow, and if we can't have it, we use Evelyn?"
They all answered positively, and then they fell asleep.

The sun rose, meaning that the deaths of 8 of them were going to happen sooner than they thought.