A day in Noah's life

Noah was having a terrible day. First, he got caught trying to swop sugar with salt in the kitchen, then his butler told him he had to get ready for a formal meeting. Then he discovered that his stash of pranks was empty.

 "Time to take matters in my own hands" he thought, climbing onto a wardrobe in his room. Then he knocked on the wall and opened a secret opening. He figured out the system of secret passages around The Shimits(hope I spelled that right) mansion about a week ago. He crowed through a small corridor. He only stopped to watch the rats ran along the stone walls. He passed countless guest rooms, workshops and offices. he stopped only in front of seemingly dead end. He pushed a level and curled into a ball, as he tumbled down the old fireplace. He landed on soft pillows with a soft "humph". Standing up, he looked around the abandoned room. He then strolled to a set of drawers, that looked exactly the same as the rest, ignoring noises around the room and the broken, scratched furniture. Espetially furniture, because he was the one to brake it, when his family annoyed him too much. He opened it and climbed the ladder down into an underground tunnel. The dump smell his nose, as his legs caught his foot, but he started jogging. After about half an hour later he ran into another dead end, but he pulled a root and a rope came down. He climbed up and out of the hollow tree. Five minutes later through the woods he came to a bus stop. Soon a bus came, and Noah stopped "Just in time" he thought, climbing in and paying to get to town.

He looked around, to see where he can sit. There was an elderly lady, Mrs Figgs, who hated Noah, or as he was known in town: Shwalts. 'Good afternoon, Mrs Figgs' he said with fake politeness. 'Shwalts' she answered with annoyance. 'Oh, but shouldn't we all be polite, Mrs Figgs? he asked, as he settled down in a seat next to her. She ignored him. He chuckeled as he felt a mouse in his pocket. Idea formed in his head, an evel grin coming upon his face. When the bus turned, he pretended to fall over, knocking Mrs Figgs' bag out of her hand. 'I apologise! Let me help! He knelt, picking her bag, and letting the mouse slip into her bag. 'Here' he gave her bag back and climb out of the bus to his favourit music: Mrs Figgs' screams. He continued his journey, saying hello to people and cats he knew, even picked up a kitten for Felix. He took his phone out and texted his friends: Glanz 4( N- Noah, J-Julia, F-Felix, P-Paul)

N: I'm in town, how 'bout 4 a meetup? Btw felix got a cat.

F:YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!mEET CAT PLS!!!!!

P: Woah someone exited Sure, imma up for a meet up

J: that rymed Paul, and sure we can meet.

N:nice, see me roof top.

Noah looked up from his phone, as he went shopping. After an hour of salt, pepper, chilli, rat food and other stuff needed, Noah made his way to the tallest building in town, his families hotel, and on the way to the rooftop caused as much destruction and chaos as he could: broke vases, spilled water, blew pepper in the eyes of guests that were unlucky to be in corridors. Finally, he was at the rooftop, where he met up with the rest of Glanz four. After sharing the news, Noah said: 'Tomorrow there will be a ball in my mansion, and we gonna ruin it! Up for that?' 'Sure we are!' Felix answered, nearly shouting and earning a punch from Julia. The 4 spend the rest of the evening planning.

When Noah returned back home, tip toing across his room to get to bad. Just as he climbed into his bad, a thought came to his mind:

"Tomorrow will go down in history". He fell sleep in his cloths and all, but a happy smile on his face.

How will it go down in history, well as the most chaotic ball in history, of course!

A/N I got 21 reads, thanks so much!

Wow, I got 35 reads and that's a lot

Thank ya!