The Sleepover

Magnus' POV 

I had no idea how I had gotten myself in such mess. Currently, I was in studio D, lying in my sleeping bag. Dan and the AB managed to get everyone(and by that I mean The AB, me, Kurin, Riot, Aay and Emily  and the G4) together for a sleepover. It was 2 day before Christmas, and Dan Kuso made me stay there till then. How annoying. But actually I was glad he hadn't forgotten me, but I wouldn't tell that to anyone.

  Noah and the Glanz 4 and Riot are here already too.  Kurin and Aay are arriving the today, and I secretly couldn't wait. They were my first friends, after all. I got up, looking at my watch. 5 am, G4 and the AB were still asleep. Well, except Ajit. I suspected were he was, so I took my trench coat, and walked outside. 

Sure thing, Ajit was on the roof, facing away from me. I shook my head 'How predictable.' Once I was on the roof too, I forgot how to breath. How beautiful Ajit looked, in his golden coat, sun's rays bathing him, wight snow turning pink and yellow with the morning sun'

'Beautiful?! What are you thinking, Magnus!!' I scolded myself, as I walked over and sat next to him. "Woah!" Ajit exclaimed, nearly falling backwards and of the roof, but I grabbed his waist just in time "Thanks, but don't sneak up on me like that!" He scoffed. I just chuckled "What do I have to do to make you hear me? Play music or bang drums?" I replied with sarcasm. "No, but little of Imagine Dragons would be nice!" he replied, now joking.

"There you are guys! we've been looking for you everywhere!" I heard Leah exclaim. And that's when I found out I still had an arm around Ajit. We both blushed, as he jumped down. I soon followed. We came into Dan's house, and I immediately missed peace and quiet of the roof. Paper airplanes shooting around, cats mewing 'since when Dan had cats? I guess that's what happens when the G4 is around' I ducked a rogue spoon, taking everything in. Riot and Leah were arguing by the frying pan, Wynton trying to separate them, Shun and Noah making tea, Julia furiously mixing boiling porridge, Felix playing with cats, while Paul played music on his phone. I recognized the song 'It's a wonder how Dan's parents are steel asleep' I thought as I made my way to help Wynton separate Riot and Leah.

When I thought that we could make breakfast without starting fire, I was wrong. When me and Wynton finally separated Riot and Leah, we heard a bang and a lot of cursing from Julia. I walked to help her, when I noticed that her porridge was on fire. I tried to help, and managed to extinguish the flames, when my coat sleeve caught on fire. Because my coat was not easily flammable, I enjoyed the flame it was beautiful, and reminded me of Ajit. I started getting distracted,  so I with a wave of hand, stopping it. I looked up to see shocked Julia "Don't..." I started, but to late. "MAGNUS JUST CONTROLLED FIRE!" she shouted. I quickly clamped her mouth, not to wake parents up. They did NOT want to see their kitchen with porridge on tables, cats everywhere, paper airplanes on cupboards and a bunch of chaotic teenagers. 

Everyone stared at me and Julia. I rolled my eyes, before letting go and looking at the mess again. "Cleaning up first, breakfast and explanations later. I'm going shopping, we need a new frying pan. Ajit, you're with me" I said taking control as the oldest. I made my way to the front door, when Dan ran and blocked my way " And since when are you the responsible one? You are not the boss of us! Right guys?" I watched as none sided with Dan "I'm just doing a favour, Kouso. So just get on with it." I shoved past him and walked outside. 

I stopped for a moment, breathing in the crisp morning air. "Are you OK, Magnus?" I heard Ajit say. For a record I wasn't OK, but I didn't say anything, Just walked towards the shop. I just wanted to help Dan? How was he so blind? I only answered Ajit right in front of the shop" Yeah, fine" looking down at his amber eyes. Big mistake, as I got easily lost in them. I shrugged, mentally scolding myself. What is wrong with me?

We went in and got a new frying pan, as well as some frozen pizza for breakfast. Ajit tried to make talk, but I answered minimally. As we were in the que, Ajit's phone buzzed "Oh look, they actually listened to you!" He showed  me a picture of a clean kitchen. "Good. Tell them to wait in studio D, we are on our way." I answered as paying for our shopping. The men behind the cashier looked at Ajit " That's the 3 frying pans this week, young man! You and your boyfriend sure were busy!" We both went red, as we hurried out of the shop. I could hear the man smirking after as.

When we got back to Dan's place, and sure thing, kitchen was clean! I placed the pizza into oven, as mrs. Kouso came into kitchen "Wow, the house is still whole, what a relief!" she said with real relief. I chucked "No problem", and went to studio D with Ajit by my side.

When we went inside, we found studio D clean, sleeping bags all in a corner and a surprising guest waiting for us. "Morning Athena. Are you staying in this madhouse, or visiting?" I greeted. She smiled " Just visiting, and Wynton here, told me how you managed to keep it together, well done!" "No big deal" I shrugged. " No big deal? This place is whole, what a shame!" I heard a familiar voice behind me. "Yeah, great job, Magnus!" I turned around and bit back a smile, as two of my oldest friend came in. Aay laughed as Kurin hugged me. It has been 3 month since I saw them last, so I allowed myself to hug back. Soon Aay and Riot joined the hug. I was so glad I came.

A/N Hope you liked this, because next chapter will be part two, and even more chaos coming up! This will have Danrin and Magajit(obviously) and Shunoah moments, so yeah. If you want any ship to be added, ask away.

A/N Been rereading this thing, and realised all my spell mistakes. English is my 3rd language, so spelling and sentence structure could be wonky