Lost

A/N This is Magajit one-shot. I don't own the characters or the universe of Bakugan, by the way. 

"Stop!" his desperate voice rang in Ajit's ears, as he ran further and further into the jumbled streets, rai hitting his face. Golden Egg tucked safely under his arm. "Ajit! Please!" Ajit grit his teeth to stop himself from obeying. He turned corner and found himself in a dead end. Tall buildings around him, and no way out. He turned and his usually amber but now black eyes trailed on the love of his life, and two bakugan, one of them previously his. 

"Ajit, you have to listen!" Magnus was almost angry. But mostly sad. At first, he started avoiding Magus. Then, leaving in a middle of a meeting or a battle. His eyes were going darker, he didn't joke around anymore and went back to stealing. Today he went over the line: stealing a very important artefact from AAAananimus(Hope I spelled that right).

Magnus knew the main reason behind this but didn't knew the details. He knew that Ajit's feeling towards someone must have drowned him, but he didn't realise who exactly. So he wanted to talk to Ajit before taking him to AAAananimus. 

"Leave me alone, Magnus! You know nothing! Not the reasons and not the person!" Both flinched but for different reasons. Magnus because of the tone of Ajit's voice, and Ajit because he saw Magnus flinch. Ajit's heart screamed for him to give up, but his mind restricted "Fine! I'll listen! But no promises!" even the few words Ajit said made Magnus smile. He took a step forward, but Ajit backed up against the wall. Magnus sigh and sat on the wet road, as a sign of peace. Ajit followed the gesture, placing the Egg on his lap.

"Ajit, I want you to explain why you did it this way" "You know why" " I do, but I want to hear it from you" " Fine" Ajit sigh " I fell in love. But the person I'm in love with probably doesn't feel the same way!" " Question: you said probably. Reason?" asked Magnus. " Because he is an amazing person, and I'm just a loser who can't even tell what's wrong and what's right!" Suddenly Ajit was angry. " Magnus I'm feeling a lot of anger right now, please leave before I heart you!"  Ajit, now standing stated glowing rage-rad, all the energy from anger about to blow. " Why do you care so much? You are lost, Ajit. And I want to help you figure it all out.." Magnus now also stood up. " Why do I care? Because I love you! That's why!" now it was Ajit's tern to tear up. Magnus stood for a moment in shock, but then he approached Ajit. He stopped right up close to Ajit, as he reached out and wiped Ajit's tears away" You are an amazing person. And I care so much because I love you too" with that, Magnus enveloped shorter in a hug, which Ajit gladly accepted. The two stayed like that for what seemed forever, as the rain stopped and sun shined down on them.  

"So are we a couple now?" asked Ajit. "Sure!" replied Magnus, wrapping an arm around Ajit once more and giving him a kiss on a cheek. The shorter boy blushed, as Magnus smiled. He noticed that Ajit's eyes were no longer black, but warm amber once more.

A/N I hope you ejoyed it, and if there are any requests, just write in comments!