Sleepover part 3(was it?)

A/n Finally got a motivation to write this thing. Maybe being bored because didn't go to school and listening to the Score nonstop for past 1-2 hours helped. Anyways, gotta read previous part first. Did anyone wait for this?

Ajit's POV
As I watched every one fall asleep, I tried as well. But couldn't. What happened at kitchen stayed at kitchen, right? I looked at the clock. 10:45. I knew I won't wake up tomorrow, but I still close my eyes and replay what happened.

Me and Magnus just came into kitchen. The amount of dishes was so big, the table was full with only the dishes from Magnus. As he placed them down, taking his coat off and switching the lights on. He's wearing a sleeveless t-shirt, that shows of his muscled arms. I notice some scars too. Might've been from when he was with aaaananimus. As he turns toward me, I see some snow flakes in his hair, shining in the light. He takes my dishes, placing them in the dishwasher. I stand still for a moment, then taking my coat of and helping with the rest. We had to wash some because there was not enough space in the dishwasher.

As he washed and I dried, he accidently spilled some water on me. I know he didn't mean it, but I pretend to be offended. Magnus sighed, as he spilled more water on me. The look on my face must be priceless, because Magnus chucked. The sound was so rare to hear... I laughed too, and soon we were done. I took the dishes to the cupboard without any problems, but on the way back, I slipped and fell onto Magnus. 

Magnus was able to catch me, and we didn't fall back. I feel heat rush to my cheeks, and I know the reason. I stand back and apologise, but he turns away, so I couldn't see his face. My good mood is immediately gone. We put on coats in silence and walk to studio D quietly. 

 I shift uncomfortably. Now our friendship is ruined because I am so clumsy! I think about it for sometime, and I realise that it's not the friendship I will miss, but also how close I was to Magnus. No more sitting on a roof listening to music, no more talks or rare hugs. I feel tears prick in my eyes. I press myself into a ball, and try to fall asleep. Stop it, Ajit. You are just making it worse. No more helping solve crimes... I groan at my own hopeless crush, feeling more tears coming. I close my eyes and fall into a worried slumber.

###########Tiny time skip cause why not##########

Magnus' POV

It's midnight. I'm lying in my sb, my thoughts wondering all the way across the room where Ajit's sleeping. Just the thought of him makes my shiver. How am I so stupid? I solve crimes and arrest criminals, but don't have courage to tell Ajit how I feel. I groan quietly. I'm hopeless. I slowly fall asleep. 

(outlining like this means dreams/memories) I stand in a meadow. To my right, there's the familiar academy. I stand still, breathing. Now, where are the monsters? Usually my dreams have meanings or night meres. Suddenly I hear a voice, one that I love. Emily is running towards me. Wait, how can she? 'Brother!' She shouts, waving her hand frantically. Suddenly she trips, disappearing into tall grass. 'Emily?' I call out. Then someone else rises up from grass. Philomena. I flinched. Now, I'm not the one to, but when your ex boss is staring at you with stoic eyes it's scary. I knew something might be wrong. 'That's correct, Magnus. You always used to be one of the smartest. But not smart enough to correct a mistake... Your pride stood in the way, and you pushed the boy away, and hopelessly, if I dare...' pictures and visions of Ajit and times we spend together filled my head. Tears filled my eyes. I know I can't live without him being close to me, either as friend or enemies. 'Good luck' Philomena smiles at me as dream disappears, as I wake up.

My eyes open to sunlight dripping from widows. It's quiet chilly in studio D, so I put my coat on as I stand up. Even thought it's 10 am on Christmas' Eve, everyone still sleeps. I walk out and climb to the roof. It's quiet slippery from snow. Finally we get a wight Christmas. I think.  As I sit there watching sun rise, I couldn't help but miss Ajit. I think back to the dream. I now know what I have to do. I should thank Philomena from my dream, but also I know it was my heart influencing my dreams. I sigh. This is hard... And who knows, if Ajit will even listen to me.

I hear shouting and banter from underneath me, so I climb down and come in, I see studio D in mess. Is that a sb on the railing? I sigh again. That's what happens here on daily basis, I remind myself.

A/N  I finally finished this! Really sorry if it has constant time changes, my mood swings with music and I had AJR, the Score and Skillet playing. Anyways, pls tell me any mistakes I make. I'm thinking into turning this into a small fanfic, but I don't think anyone would notice it anyways. Thanks for reading this thing!