Sleepover part 2

A/N This part is not the last(for better or worse) Enjoy!

Kurin's POV

We were finally back. The moment we came into the studio D, I hugged Magnus. Soon, Aay and Riot soon joined. I was surprised that Magnus let me hugg him,and even more when he hugged back. As I stood back, I admired the clean building"Wow, the studio D is clean and whole! Great leadership, Magnus, Athena!" I clapped. "Oh shut up!" Magnus is embarrassed, and I was enjoying it. I looked at my friends, and noticed, how much they've changed. Magnus' hair was longer and in a small ponytail, and even darker, somehow. Riot's hair was pink as ever, but instead of dress, she was wearing black jeans, and dark swamp green shirt. Ajit was wearing jeans too, and had a nose piercing. Athena's hair was short, except the two pink stripes at the sides of her face. Leah was all the same, but her hair was in a bun, and her hairband was rather purple then pink. Wynton's hair was braided back, but still had a cloud like end, his skin as chocolate as ever. The G4 haven't changed a bit, accept grown taller. Shun had his hair in a small tail at the back of his head. I looked at last, at Dan, and I forgot how to breath. His hair longer, but the same color, and as chaotic as ever. His eyes were shining happily to see all his friends together. I look away forcefully, and grin.

 Aay tooks over the reunion, as I hang back. I put my earphones on, putting a random playlist on. I start dancing to the music, without much control, lost in music. I feel a nudge, and open my eyes to see Magnus."I see you are enjoying yourself" he smirks, and I blush with embarrassment. I usually dance alone, only then I trust music. I look over our group again, everyone joking, laughing and cheering.

 My eyes linger on Dan, and I find myself staring."I see you have eyes on someone" a voice says next to me, and I see Riot next to me, grinning madly. Aay joins our little group, and I know there's no way out of this. "Fine, I have a tiny crush on Dan" It's a half-true, since my crush is HUGE. I had it since the moment I saw him for the first time. It's kinda embarrassing, really.

 Before anyone has a chance to talk, Athena claps her hands loudly, demanding attention. She's as bossy as ever."All right, as you know, Christmas is tomorrow" before she continues, someone from the G4 interrupts"Really, I didn't know!" I see that it's Noah. Magnus sees me looking and signs. "He's been trying to impress Shun all the time." I chuckle as Athena glares, before continues "so we are gonna prepare. Me, Magnus and Kurin, as the most sensible people here will be doing cooking, since Dan's parents are leaving in an hour. Leah, the G4 and Riot will be doing decorations, and the rest with Wynton in charge will be putting and decorating the Christmas tree. All understand?" She is kind of scary, so we all agree. As me and Aay put away our stuff, I follow Magnus and Athena to kitchen. We decide on Carbonara and salad. As Athena started boiling water for spaghetti, Magnus started chopping ham. I chop down vegetables, but my mind is on Dan, and I accidentally cut myself. Magnus, who is right next to me notices. "You OK?" I nod. Cut isn't deep or painful, so I continue cutting. After a while, Magnus asks" You are so in love, you can't keep your thought off your crush?" I just nod, and he adds"that makes two of us." I stare at him. Did Magnus just confirm he has a crush!? "So who is it?" I finally ask."Ajit" he says sharply, before frowning and going back to chopping, indicating that the talk is over. I shake my head. Magnus is a lot more open then he used to be. What happened while I was gone?

####Time skip(cause imma lazy write cooking)####

When we are done cooking, we take the huge bowl of food, we hurry back to the group. 

As I look around the studio D, I'm amazed once more.

Wynton has done a great job with... Is that even a Christmas tree? The abomination is shaped like one, but then it all goes wrong. The colour of Christmas tree is maroon, and it's decorated with gadgets and other things that Wynton must've found in an old cupboard. 

The rest is looking good, the G4 managed to put a drawing of a rat on the wall, walls are decorated with rad garlands and snow white bulbs. 

The lights are out, and a huge screen is on the wall, and Wynton must be searching for a movie. 

After some arguing, we decided on How Grinch Stole The Christmas (sorry if name rong) 

After we finished with food and the movie, Ajit and Magnus went back to the house to wash the dishes. The rest of started to find places to sleep.

 As I sat on my sleeping bag, looking for new music, I felt someone place a sleeping bag on my left. I didn't expect anyone to take that place, because my closest friends- Magnus, Aay and Riot already placed their sleeping bags on my right. I looked up, and immediately locked eyes with Dan, who was the person to place a sb(sleeping bag. im 2 lazy to write full) next to me. 

Now that I looked at him closer, I noticed how tired he looked. Without a word, he climbed into his sb, and fell asleep. I didn't mind, watching him get comfortable. He did look cute...

Some time later, Magnus and Ajit came back, without looking at each other. As Magnus climbed into his sb, I couldn't help it.

"What happened?" I whispered. His cheeks flushed red, as he turned away."Nothing" Soon, his breathing slowed down, and his body relaxed.

Soon, everybody started getting sleepy. One by one, people climbed into their sb, and turned off the lights. I was the only one awake by 11 pm, only sound of breathing of my friends cutting through the silence. I closed my eyes too, drifting off to sleep. 

A/n helloo! I finally finished. Sorry if it felt a bit rushed by the end, I am tired! Anyways, hope you enjoy!