The Feeling | CHAP 2

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, HARSH LANGUAGE 

Hongjoong, San and Jongho all finished their lunches, They all grabbed their bags "Alright. Let's go." San said. Hongjoong felt so small in between San and Jonho walking in the hallways, they were both taller and much more muscular than Hongjoong which made him gulped,  they walked to the school's large auditorium.

Jongho opened the auditorium doors. to a reveal a boy yelling, it echoing "Mingi just come out!' Hongjoong could briefly see a  man's head picking out from the red curtain, on the large auditorium stage.

 The tall man waked out wearing a Princess Peach cosplay dress. The boy started busting out laughing, his laugh sounding like a witch almost, "You look beautiful! do a little spin!-" The boy said out of breath from laughing so hard,  San cleared his throat loudly to be noticed "What are you doing Wooyoung?"

 as they walked closer to the stage. Hongjoong could see the tall man wearing the dress, face turned red out of embarrassment "I hate you Wooyoung..' he mumbled 

Wooyoung turned around and grabbed San's hand "he lost the bet, that if more people talked to me on the first day, then he would have to wear a full Princess Peach Cosplay, and if more people talked to him on the first day, I would have to wear it. But look whose wearing it!" he started laughing again and san started giggling too.

 Jongho nudged San reminding why they went there in the first place. Once san calmed down "Wooyoung, I would like for you to meet someone," San cleaned closer to Wooyoung "He stutters too, just like you" he whispered in his ear and then smiled shortly after. Wooyoung looked at Hongjoong, he realized he was quite skinny like himself. but noticed his beautiful eyes and old red dyed hair.

 Feeling embarrassment for what hongjoong probably witnessed "Im- W-Wooyoung" Wooyoung said feeling shy, suddenly the funny, loud, vibe of the auditorium was gone instead awkwardness and shyness filled it

 "I'm- i'm- Hongjoong" he said back. Then the tall man on the stage could feel the awkwardness and very loudly introduced himself and "I'm Mingi" Hongjonng looked at mingi on the stage and smiled at him, seeing he what quite muscular and well-built like Jongho and San.

 San looked at the Hongjoong "For context, Wooyoung is the president of the Theatre Arts Club, hence the Princess Peach cosplay" Hongjoong had always had a interest in the fine arts. But more aimed at design and drawing.  "Oh really? that's cool!' Hongjoong eyes lit up. Then Hongjoong shocked himself when he realized he  said that without fear or stuttering.

Jonho smiled, seeing the brightness that appeared in Hongjoong's eys "look's like we found someone's personal interest." he said looking at Hongjoong.

Jonho suddenly put his arm over Hongjoong "Welcome to the friendgroup, Hongjoong." hongjoong felt a wave of feelings of euphoria that he had felt before. He finally had friends.

the sweet moment was gone when the bell rang for 8th period. Mingi somehow forgot to changed out of the dress. And jumped off the stage "SHIT WE ARE LATE!"

 Suddenly everyone panicked grabbing their backpacks.  Wooyoung "I'm going to Mrs Bak, Room 219 anyone else?"everyone even Hongjoong yelled "Same!" at the same time. Everyone started to bolt once they got their things.

Mingi tripped running up the stairs in his dress and fell down . "ah- shit!" Hongjoong quickly grabbed his  hand, helped him up and they ran together to Mrs Bak. Mrs bak eye-downed Mingi "Young man, you better change!" Everyone in the class laughed. As Mingi was sent back to the auditorium, And did the walk of shame.

 Hongjoong already felt comfortable in his new friend  group.  They found themselves sitting at the same table, as Mrs Bak had long tables instead of desks for students. Wooyoung pulled out his sketchbook to show Hongjoong "it's not super good. " Hongjoong was amazed. Wooyoung had stunning sketches of dragons, landscapes, fruits,  and eye drawings. " Hongjoong feeling excited, pulled out his sketchbook "Here. here's mine." he said happily.

Everyone squeezed in the centerof the table to see his drawings, his drawings consisted of hyperrealism of human features, anatomy and different body sizes, Hongjoong then turned a few pages to show off his clothing designs of dresses, shirts, hats, and jewelry designs. "I wanna become a designer, a artist when im older" he shyly admitted. The others gasped at the sight of his drawings "Hongjoong these are breathtaking! i feel like i'm looking at photos" San said and everyone nodded. Hongjoong became flustered "T-Thank you" he could feel his ears turning red.

The group found themselves telling stories of each other to Hongjoong. Hongjoong found himself smiling so bright and laughing. He hadn't felt this happy in years. Suddenly everyone calmed down and Mingi who came back a few minutes ago from the office after getting already lectured by the headmaster for breaking dress code and was wearing his uniform. Mingi asked the question, Hongjoong hated as well, "Why don't you tell us about yourself?

 Hongjoong palm's started sweating. "I- um-" The bell rang thankfully. The friend-group got up from the table "Where are you guys going next?" Hongjoong asked to change the subject"Me, San and mingi are going to volleyball practIce" Jongho said. Wooyoung pulled out his schedule "Im going to Mr Bangchangs where are you going Hongjoong?" Hongjoong looked at his schedule "Mr Lee, Mathematics"

 San sighed and patted Hongjoong's shoulder "Mr Lee is no joke. It's sucks that you have for last period. That old man is always in a bad mood. My respects." The friend-group found themselves departing. But weirdly San was going to walk Wooyoung to his class. Hongjoong wanted to ask if they were a thing. but was afraid since this was the first day they all meet him and didn't wanna seem like a creep .

Hongjoong found himself walking to the older part of school, this part of school is the only original part that remained when the school got rebuilt in 2005,  The hallway was creepy. The ceiling lights kept flickering. It smelled strange too. Hongjoong heard from other students this hallway was haunted since a girl committed suicide in this hallway in 1991 hence it never got rebuilt. 

 Rumour has it you could hear her screaming at night, As well the rumour they never fully cleaned up the blood hence it smelled weird. Hongjoong broke out of his thoughts when another familiar voice hit "Oh look it's the freak i was talking about who couldn't even say his name!" Hongjoong freezed. His heart thumping

Oh please... just leave me alone Hongjoong thought to himself.

When he heard a group of boys laughing . He could feel their eyes burning into him. Judging him.

(This is what the hallway looks like!)

Mingi in his dress be like: (side note, poor girl

Mingi in his dress be like: (side note, poor girl. i know that hurt) 

Anyway I hope you are enjoying it so far i wanted to some light just easy going chapters before the main storyline begins. Now i'm starting to the open the gates for the main storyline, I'm going to publish Chapter 3 and 4 tomorrow (4-5-24) BUT  you finally get to meet the antagonist next chapter <333