pay back

Jin guangyao ran to their room because his husband has already waited there.He nearly wanted to knock the door sudenly has a voice that tell him to come in.

"Come In!"Jiang Cheng yell

Jin guangyao open the door with a trembling hand.

"W-why a husband of mine want to met me?"he asked

"Sect leader Jin,don't call me with 'that' its really disgusted me"jiang cheng snap

"S-sorry for that Zhàngfū,but what makes Zhàngfū want to meet me?"he ask with a trembling voice,'this shit really like madam yu'he thought.

"Oh,I just want to tell you..."he said and step infront to his husband."that..the maiden that you ask me to met.."Jin guangyao really shaking right now and step back until he felt the wall behind him,they face are really close now."DOESN'T give me a FUCK that I want."he said while getting closer to his tiny husband.

"Soo..I want you to give what I want.."he is gettting closer and
pressing their chests together.

"C-can we not doing it now Zhàngfū?"I'm afraid other sect can hear it if they doing 'that' now.

"Ok then,Àirén we met after dinner okay?"Jiang cheng said and start to touch his husband face with a little gentle wipe with his thumb.
Jin guangyao cannot say anything but just a nod,he really gonna die later.

Jiang cheng go past trought his side and walk away from they room.Jin guangyao cannot say anything but scream in his heart 'I gonna d-die,I g-gonna die,I REALLY GONNNA DIE LATER AAAAAA FUCK THAT MAIDEN LITTLE SHITT,CAN YOU JUST GIVE WHATEVER HE WANT BITCH!!.I really gonna kill her later.'he is not done screaming but he has to go now.

He is not ready for this night yet and you know what the time is really going to fast and now is the dinner in the meeting hall I am not talking to much but Jiang Cheng is really taking over my job as the leader of cultivation.I have no idea what they talking about and not paying attention but just smile and nod a little,after the dinner is done its already want to past 8 a.m. and Gusu Lan sect cannot be out at this time.

after getting and saying good night,we go outside of the hall to saying goodbye for the sect leader that have to go back to their sect for some work.I really think Jiang cheng is ready for this because I doesnt have to do a night hunting this night OMG Help Me please..

After we back in our room his Zhàngfū really shut the door out loud and fast like he's been hungry for it in long time.Jiang cheng snap Jin guangyao wrist and slam him to the wall its make him squealing a little noise.

Jin guangyao know what his Zhàngfū want to do next so he shut his eye.Jiang cheng kiss him passionately and rough?
In that kiss i can see my next day life,It was his leg that cannot walk.Litterally right now his leg already feel weak just thinking about it.

I close my thought after a whisper came to my ear..

"Its has been so long now.."a whisper before he bite my ear.Oh come on my cock already half hard man,he took off my hat and grab my waist gently took out one by one robes until just a my inner robe has left.When I open my eye only his pants was left and my hand on his bare chest.

His chest is always a mind blowing to me because why this man was so hot.Not long after the gaze he grab my cock that hide in my inner robe and with a smirk in his face.I stunned like a rock.

"Lets take this to bed Àirén"he whispered and i was to numb to walk.he knew and put my leg on his waist and lift me like nothing,he slam me to the bed and crawl like a tigers got his food.

huh I'm done.

he grab my face and started kissing me hungrily and bit my lower lip ask me to respond the kiss when the tough got in he suck my mouth with the finger suddenly came into my hole.

"mmm..ahh"i moan while he kissing me.the finger going fast and faster until he broke the kiss i feel relly like a heaven when it have 3 finger in my hole.

When the finger started to go rough and hitting the spot i rolled my eye at the back off my head.

"mhmm"i hums with a little moan.

"ouh,I think youre ready enough my Àirén hmm?"he said then start to pull his finger out off my hole and started to put the head of his cock to my hole.It just a head and its makes my eye teary the pain that i can't hold make my leg trembling.

I bit my lips then my mouth open when the cock start to go half of his way.

"AHHH"i moan loudly when the cock its filled my hole

The pain that you cannot hold it makes your vision blur and body trembling to hard.

"shhh...Àirén take it easy shhh.."he whisper to my ear and wipe my tear with a rough hand.

He move his hips and started with gentle has fast at the end

"ahhh.aahh.ah.ahhhhh"my moan surely can be heard of someone else but who care,we are married anyway.

I have came 3 times while he stroke my cock while fucking me and he doesnt even come yet!?

I nearly faint when he came and said..

"hahh.Oh,I do not even done with you yet Àirén"

I died.
.
.
.
Meeting hall
The next morning I found my self pain in the below abdoment and nearly cannot walk.

"huff"i sigh almost cannot walk and nearly died its not something simple

Suddenly I hear someone called me "Àirén" I turn my face and see my husband look at me with a worried gaze but straight face.

"hm"I replied

"Are you okay?"he ask

"yes"I said with a smile then he place his hand in my lap then whisper to my ear "does it hurt?" he ask

I stund.It was many sect leader here and we sit infront of them.

It was embarrassing.

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~