someone present

"QINSUUU WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE WHATEVER HE WANTT"Jin guangyao shout from afar after he saw his half-sister

"Ha?"qinsu replied

"I saidd,can you just give whatever he what?"Jin guangyao said with a little gentle to control his emotion

"Ouh that angry bird...I cannot give what he want because..."

"because?"he ask

"because you're his husband and you are the one that gonna statisfied him.."

"Qin-s-"he was ready to yell at her

"Sush, Im not done yet"she sush him and continue talking "Other than that his dick is just to big for me and I don't want to hurt my self.Don't you love Shijie didi?"she said teasingly

"Of course I love y-"he stop when he relaized he has been fuck up by this woman

"QIN-SUUUU"he yell and qin su has already ran for her life with a little giggles

"Byeee,Good luck my little didi~"she laugh at the end

"This little shit"he muttered
.
.
.
.
Its has been 2 weeks while his husband has left to Lotus Pier.Its feel the same wether he have in here or not,they just the same between this 2 years have some internal relationship when his husband need it.And now is his turn to take care of A-ling that have been 16 years now,actually he doesn't need to be take care of the child can take care of him self.That's make him feel a little lonely.

Time goes and its already the time for a second sect meeting
for this year.Yes,if your in thought I only allowed to met my husband in the sect meeting or emergency.

The greeting in outside of main hall goes normal.But this this time Jin ling didin't get scold because he is with Jiang cheng,So I think Jin ling has been scold in Lotus Pier.Also look like someone in a good mood and doesn't want to be angry.After they take a sit I felt like my vision is slowly blurry and after that my vision become all black.

I look at Jin guangyao beside me he felt like want to faint but I ignore it.And 2 second later he already faint and going to fall in the otherside,so I catch him with my left hand.

"Àirén"didin't reply
"Àirén"I call again but still no respond,the sect" leader already worried and wonder what happen so I lift him with a bridal style then walk away from meeting hall.

"CALL THE DOCTOR,FASTERR"I shout to the other server in the outside of meeting hall.They ran like thier life want to be took and give me way to the doctor room.I put him down in the bed and let the doctor check,Its gonna take so long so I came back to the meeting hall and tell the sect" leader that he gonna be okay.Not long after that..

"Sect leader"one of Lanling server called me from outside of meeting hall so I let him in.

"Sect leader the doctor said Sect leader Jin in on pregnancy"he whisper to me

"WHATT!!HE'S PREGNANT?!"I was shock and quickly ran to the doctor room.

The sect leader was shock also and have somebody was shocker than me, Wei wuxian.They litterally talking about it non-stop.
.
.
.
"Zewu jun,it is really Sect leader Jin is pregnant"Wei wuxian ask

"hm,you heard it right?"he said with a little smile on his face

After that they continue the rest,and get ready for a second meeting that Jiang cheng has force to do it.But now he is with Jin guangyao at the side but he looks paler that before.

"Sect leader Jiang,it is ok to bring your pregnant husband here?"One of the sect leader aks

"I'm okay Sect leader yao"said Jin guangyao with a little smile but still look exhausted.

"Àirén,you don't have to force your self"his husband said

"Nevermine,also if I faint youre gonna cacth me right?"said Jin guangyao with that shit smile 'huh this pregnant man ,NO Im gonna let you fall of the stairs.Sick also still care about the sect'service' 'he taught.

The meeting go well and Jin guangyao litterally force him self to talk more.But once he has talk enough his husband stop him.

"Àirén,you have talk more than enough today why dont we end the meeting, hm?"he said and I nod.

The meeting have done everyone is still worried about him and said
conrgtulations to us and we just said thank you.

We back to our room and I felt my leg felt numb and I stop walking.His husband look at him that stop and carry him like he understand that.

"Àirén,it is act or its real I dont think you to do this much"he said and poke Jin guang yao left tummy.

"AAAA,Zhàngfū its really hurtt..huhhh"he said breathlessly and his Zhàngfū is already panic.He put me to the bed and call the doctor.

"just fine, he is just sensitive in the tummy to be poke" said the doctor to his husband with a kill gaze and he go.

"Im sorry does it hurt really bad Àirén, hm?"he said and I noded.

The next morning his husband is already want to left me alone

"Jiujiu,don't you care about your husband? he need you here and you have to be with him"he said

"but I need to run a sect not just care about him"he replied

"sush,you're sect have someone are willingly to help and he beg you to stay here take care of your husband"Jin ling said with a won smirk in his face

"huh?,who it is?"he ask

"Wei wuxian and sect leader lan.So you just need to be with your beloved husband okay?,byeee."he said while running away

'This little shit'he muttered

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~