gift

"ÀIRÉNNN"

No respond

"huhh. where is this shit going?"
"don't tell me he forget the child birthday event today?"I said to myself.
when I was busy searching for him everywhere.I suddenly felt like my heart is rappid like worried ABOUT HIM?!.why do I need to worried anyway so I just ended the searching and go to yizi.

"A-die,where is a-niang?"yizi ask

"Oh,umm..I also not sure about him yizi.but you can have fun with your friend while I searching for him okay?"I replied gently

He nod and go past by me to met his friend.

'Yizi is worried for you and you not willing to come here yet?'he muttered

While in the other situasion..

Jin guagyao open his eyes with force because his lid felt heavy.

"Where am I ?"he said while looking around.

Its was a small room with a little light and a long chair infront of him.He look around again and see the door gates.

HE'S IN JAIL

He panick and try to get up but his hip has been lock with his hand at behind lock with a grill.WHO IS DARE TO DO THIS TO HIM.

"Its me,I dare to do it to you"He was searching for the owner of the voice.

Suddenly the owner appread in front him and place her hand on Jin guangyao lap.

I know its her..

Xi liyou.

I look at her but not knowing she will appear her self like this.Its been a long time she has send him many death threath but today she is infront of him.

"Xi liyou..what do you want"I aks

"huh,you already know what I want Jin guangyao"she said with a dissgusting smirk on her face.

I know exactly what she want its his husband.But poorly never get what she want.

Poor little Xi liyou but now..

"Poor little Jin guangyao..hushh.. go back to sleep and you will see your husband face later...hush"she said and put something in my body with a sharp thing.

And I faint again..

HUH WHY MY BODY IS SO WEAKK??

I was still searching for him around the Lanling hall.Its already late and our child has sleep.

And I heard someone shouting..

"SECT LEADERR JIANG,SOMEONE HAS BROKE THE GATE WITH SECT LEADER JIN IN THEIR HAND!!"

My heart stopped

Oh my little jin guangyao..who's dare to do it to you

I ran as fast as I could to the outside of the hall to meet my husband.

"I FEEL LIKE SOME WEAK SECT IS SEARCHING FOR A WARR!!"I shout from the stair and look at the leader of the sect that was holding Jin guangyao.

"WHO IS THE ONE THAT YOU CALLED WEAK SECT,SECT LEADER JIA-"he got stop his shout after a hand told him to stop.

"The leader was a lady?"he scoffed but still can be heard

"Yes,my heir I'm lady but not weak enough like your husband to be kidnap"she said while kick my husband hardly until he fell on the ground.

"Àirén.."I muttered

"WHO THE FUCK IS YOU TO CALL ME YOUR HEIR LADYY?!" I shout to her and see my husband mouth its already vommited with blood.

"Ouh,don't be too high my heir.I'm scare"she said while make a disgusted fear face.

"huh,pretty but don't have a brain"he scoff

"WHAT DID YOU SAY MY HEIRR?!"she said with a voice that higher than before.She put her feet on Jin guangyao head and kick him in the tummy and the below harshly.

It's too much for me and I close my eyes before open it back.

"SUROUND HER AND THE GUARDSS!!"I shouts

Their have been suround and held the girl.I look at Jin guagyao in the ground and go to her.

"I said...you're pretty"I said and I see a smile in her face

"but..you're dumb"I finished and took Jin guangyao to my arms.I bring him to the bed and call the doctor.

"All is fine but the below abdobment felt like want to broke and..."the doctor said

"and?"I ask

"and its have so many sperms in his body.."said the doctor with eyes close.

"I felt really sorry about that..Sect leader and I hope you will be more carefull about him in the future"The doctor finished and walk past him.

"..I will"I muttered with a fear in my face.

"I'm sorry Àirén.."I said while look at his face that sleep like nothing happen.I fall asleep beside him with a tear in wealling in my eyes.The words that he always say to me..no matter its a small or big problem

And I never said that to him.

I open my eyes and see someone held my lap..

A fear suddenly appear to me.

"AAAAA!!,DON'T TOUCH ME,DON'T TOUCH MEE,PLEASEE"I shout as loud as I can and its wake people that held my lap.

He look at me and say..

"Àirén?"

"dont touch me- dont touch me"I said breathlessly because my qi its still weak

"Àirén"he called me again and going futher to me to put his hand on my forehead..

"I SAID DON'T TOUCH ME!!"I yell at him and defense my self with a trembling hand. I feel sorry to say that to him..

"I'm sorry if I was scaring you Àirén"he said with a sad tone and want to get out

So I call him..

"Z-zhàngfū?,I doesn't mean like that.."

"I don't want you to touch me because.."I said and he just listen.

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~

I'm not sorry that 😋

stay tune for our Jiang/Jin famliy drama~