a while

Two days has past and his husband is not back yet..I think I need to do this event alone.I have invited the sect leader one day earlier so they don't have to rush.

Before the event started a sect leader have a little conversation,

"Where is Sect leader Jiang,is he really don't come today?"Nie mingjue said

"I don't think he came today because its already late"Zewu jun replies

"Its his child event,don't you think its to selfish?"Now sect leader yao ask

"I think he has a reason to not come"Zewu jun replies clamly.He doesn't want a rumor spread between all of the sect leader.

"you're a mind clear Zewu jun but Sect leader Jiang is the father.And if he have a good reason also he still have to force himself to came here"The others sect leader just nod to agree what sect leader yao just said.

"..Or maybe he is not the father of the child."he continue,its already spoiled the one rumors that Lan xichen didin't want it to be talk has already spoiled with it.

"Sect leader YAO.I don't think we can talk about it to openly and you has just cross the line"Nie mingjue speak for lan xichen that put his hand on nie mingjue lap with a little scrumbs.

"Umm..did I interupt some conversation here"said Jin guangyao that just past them

lan xichen shake his head to Jin guangyao to say he doesnt interupt anything but saving it.

"Ouh,good I just want to say that we need to start the event soon as we can because the day doesn't seem to well today."he finished and go past them

Other sect leader is confuse because the day its seem really well now.

"Well than.I'm sorry for cross the line chifeng zun,I think we all need to go to the meeting hall for the event then."said sect leader yao with a little smirk on his face.

All the sect leader seems excited to meet a new Jiang/Jin famliy.Wondering the name that is given.

Sect leader Jin seems happy but not very because his husband did not come yet.While in the middle of the event,the sound of people running has got may attention and there he is Sect leader Jiang with a elegant tight robe.

"D-did I was late Àirén,Sorry for that"he said and step forward to meet his little baby.A wide smile on his face and announce to the sect leader that the new member of jiang/jin famliy is has named by the title of Jiang.

"It was..."he said and look his husband at the side and the baby for a while.

"..JIANG YÌZĪ AND THE COURTESY NAME JIANG WANGYAO"he announced loud enough to people in the hall to hear.The clap and chear of sect leader is louder than his voice before.

His husband look at him with a smile and nod.

"I know you gonna put my name there Zhàngfū"

"Of course,he is your child too Àirén"

"Jiang Yizi?"Wei wuxian muttered
"so cute"he scoffed

"CONGRATULATIONS!! to our sect leader Jin and sect leader Jiang its really a beautiful name,now let cheers for them"Nie mingjue said and raises his cup with lan xichen.And all the sect leader got up with the cup in their hand.

"WE HOPE YOU GUYS BECOME A HAPPY FAMLIY FOREVER"

Well its not.

"Zhàngfū,can I go out with Yizi today?"he ask me

"No"

"but-"

"If I say no is no Àirén,I still worried about the death threath that has just given"he said and look at me with a scary gaze.

But he doesn't know I had a special death threath too, its just for me.And I ain't going to tell him.

"You know I don't want him to be hurt right,did you want to see him hurt Àirén.DO YOU?!"

"N-no,Zhàngfū I will keep him accompany as long as I can.If I was bothering you, I go then."I said with fear in my face.I have made him angry again today.

I walk away from our room with tear wealling in my eyes.I cannot take my child out but he can.Did he think I really that weak to keep his child safe?

thats is my child too.

When I was busy with my thought I suddenly hear some voice that is fammiliar to me..

"A-die,why did a-niang didin't go with us?"yizi ask his husband

"I think a-niang have something else to do yizi,come lets go I will buy what you want.Its your birthday today right yizi?"

"YES!!,THANK YOU A-DIE.LETS GOO"he said and kiss his husband cheeks

'liar'he muttered

I know its yizi birthday today,so I was plan to get him some birthday present in the town.

I was going to different town as they go so I not going to get caught.I was busy choosing the gift that he will love and suddenly I felt like something weird behind me.I could feel like someone watching me from behind so I pay for the gift quickly and went from there.

I still felt someone behind me watching every move I done once I ignore it and go to the other store suddenly someone snap my face with a clothes and press it thighly to my face.My vision start blurry and I was breathless,once I see a black dote in the middle of my eyes and my leg is weak I felt somebody grip me from behind..

And I faint.

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~

I put a bit Nielan moment here.hehe hope you guys do not mind.

See you later..