your child

The next morning Jin guangyao find himself with a head spinning and morning sickness.He thought his husband already go back to Lotus Pier suddenly..

"Àirén,are you really need all of my attention just because you're pregnant,really?"he ask and raised his eyebrow

"Zha-"

"Did I REALLY need to pay attention to you and left all of my work behind?"he continue asking me and I just to stund to speak.

"Zhàngfū its not like th-"

"AND THEN WHAT!?,IF ITS NOT LIKE WHAT I SAY,AND WHY I NEED TO DO THIS!?"I was shock when his voice raised and i felt a twich in my shoulder

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN YOUR TUMMY,WHO IS FUCK THAT OWN THAT CHILD!"

"ZHÀNGFŪŪ!,IT IS YOUR CHILD.ITS YOURS!!"I cannot stand with my emotion anymore and my tears are wealling.I felt numb after shout and felt like I broke my voice now.

I'm tired.

I sat down and look at him.He was stund and look at me like he not understand what I'm saying and never gonna except it.I understand when we're already doing that in a long time for 2 years and it's only happen now.I felt like he cannot accept that fate,but need to anyway.

"I understand what you felt Zhàngfū,you can just leaf me behind if you feel like its not your child"I said and try to walk away but then he take my wrist gently,GENTLY?!

"I just scared"he said to me with a soft tone

"I scare that we cannot make it and I cannot be a good parent for our child"he said and look down like giving up

"You're not going to be a bad parent Zhàngfū,if you can raise Jin ling I sure you can raise our child better"I said to him and he replied it with a nod

"I will try my best Àirén,now did you need anything if yes just tell me okay?I will be here with you but not always.I already prepared a bath for you,take a rest and don't do something to hard okay?"he said and look me with a soft gaze while took and rub my hand gently.

Wondering if this is love?.No its not its just a care for our future child to be a very carefully because its gonna be the one and only their love .

He bring me to the bath and lift me gently to put in the bathtub.I felt like my cheeks its burning and snap to reality when he put me down, the water its warm very warm.

"Just tell me once you done.I gonna be at outside the room okay?"he tell me and I nod a little

I was litterally don't care that much about him but care about the baby.If he is okay,than that's mean the our baby is okay.So I need to make sure he is doing well since I was having 2 weeks brake in here,cannot for a long time because I need to run a sect.I cannot believe that Wei wuxian since Zewu jun is having some problem in Gusu.I just need to see my child is born perfectly and arrage.Don't mind about that Jin guangyao he is not that weak anyway because he is the ex of chifeng-jun assistance.Isn't it?

Jin guangyao was calling me but his voice was higher than before so I ran to him as fast as I could.And I saw he was already standing there with a white inner robe and pointing at something before he grab my arm thightly.I look where he point at and sigh

"huff,youre scaring me Àirén its just a bug relaxx"I tell him that was cling to my arm.I hold him closer to me when I saw a fear in his face.

I kill the bug and let go Jin guangyao out of my grip.He is relax now and search for a robe that he wear daily before turning to me.

"thanks Zhàngfū"he said

Time goes and its already 1 week I have been here take care of him- I mean the baby.He was really needy and cling to me everywhere did I go,one time when I was helping him doing all of the sect work,he came to me and said the baby need something sweet but with the sour taste.I was just like huh?what is that so I bring him to the town that full of candy store and let him choose.I felt like a father material by the way.

When the time he ask me to kiss him and touch the baby bump non-stop and I don't understand what the fuction but did it anyway.He climbs over me and ask for a peck and when the time I ask him to stop he is SOBBING!? with a disgust face but its cute anyway.

Our baby it's finally born and my job it's done.So I came to him that was holding the baby with a wide smile on his face.

"He's look just like you Zhàngfū"he said

"But mostly like you Àirén"I tell and he just nod with a smile

"I think I got to go for running my sect. Anyway why don't you just give him to the babyfeeder while I want to talk to you about something"I said and he give the baby to a babyfeeder.

"Whats wrong Zhàngfū?"he ask me

"Nothing is wrong Àirén,just want to tell you that I still need to settle some bussnises that cannot be stelled in just a day.So I need you to do the welcoming haul alone if I dont back in 3 days can you?"

"I will wait for you Zhàngfū,as long as I can"I know he is hard to take that but I believe he will

"Okay then Àirén,take care both of you"

"See you later Zhàngfū"he muttered with a sad wave

because he knew what his husband gonna do...

A/N
I don't want much just a vote pleasee.Its for people to notice this work,thank you~