Long Time No See - NR (2)

Summary - Y/n is a top hydra agent, you and Wanda were taken to the raft by the Avengers

Warnings - nothing too bad
Request - yes!
Word count - 853

---

You wake up in a cell, glass on one side with metal bars on the outside, and you assume the rest of it is made of a material you can't escape from.

You're laying on the floor as that was where they put you, they didn't even bother to put you on the bed.

Natasha sedated you on the jet so you wouldn't do anything, that's why you were asleep.

You use the chair to help you get up, you only kneel because of how weak you feel. The sedative was strong so you're going to be a bit dazed for a while.

When you look out of the cell, you see Wanda in the one across from you. She still asleep, but she's wearing a straight jacket. Thats when you notice one of your ankles is locked to the floor with a chain. They were really taking the extra step with you two.

As you're starting to fall asleep with your head on the chair until someone knocks on the glass, waking you up again.

You look at them, seeing a few people standing there.

"Don't go back to sleep, we need to talk."

"And what if i don't want to, Nat?"

You fall back on to the floor as you passed out again.

Natasha looks at Tony, "what the hell did I give her?"

He coughs, "it might've been a sedative used to sedated a large horse."

"What the fuck Tony? Now we have to wait."

She was angry, and the guys around her could tell.

When you woke up again, Nat was sitting there, waiting. You groan from just waking up, and you feel like shit right now.

Nat heard you, and she stood up, "hey Y/n."

"Go the fuck away."

"Since you're being a dick, I will too. I'm coming in there with you, so expect a few guards in there soon." you watch her walk away, and you slump on the floor again.

The door opens and a few guards walk in. They put you on the bed and cuff your arm to the wall. Then they leave and Nat walks in. She sits at the table in your cell with papers.

She watches you trying to stay awake as you're moving around and rubbing your eyes.

"Y/n..." she spoke in a softer tone.

You look at her, she can see how red your eyes are and how sick you look.

"I'll get medical to come take a look at you then, but I need to talk to you."

"Need, or want to?" You wipe your eyes again.

She sighs, "both, I read your files you gave me. At least 3 times, front to back. I didn't know they put you through that."

You turned so you have your back to her so she can't see you now, "well, you do now."

She can hear the slight tremble in your voice as you spoke. She knows this is real and that you're not just pretending.

She's hesitant, "are they still in your head?"

You shrug, "I have no clue."

She frowns, "I'll let you rest, medical will be here and we can talk tomorrow."

She walks out, and you lay there as you are.

---

Nat walks into your cell early in the morning, waking you up, "wake up, I told you we had to talk."

You sit up and hang your feet off the edge of the bed, "what time is it?"

"6 a.m. I have a meeting with fury later. We are having a talk about you and Wanda."

Your eyes go wide, "why just us? Are we the only ones left?"

"Basically, every other guard was either killed or they're in a different prison, one for non-enhanced individuals."

You look at the floor, "oh... can I know what you plan on doing?"

She gives you a paper, "we wanted to, in short terms, rehabilitate you both. Meaning, getting hydra out of your head and training you both to work with us."

You read what she gave you, "I assume there's testing involved?"

"Yeah... it's just a precautionary thing. It will help you both, I've seen many people go through it. And I'll make sure your advisors are myself and someone like Clint or Steve."

You look at her for a second, "why are you helping me?"

She moves her chair closer to you, "because I want to give you the second chance you never got."

She watches the tears form in your eyes as you try to hide it, "yeah?"

She nods, "yeah, it's the least I can do to help. And when we can make sure Hydra is not controlling you anymore, we will move you and Wanda closer to the Avenger, and in a more comfortable facility."

You look directly at her, "thank you, I really mean it."

She stand up and stands next to you, putting her hand on your shoulder, testing you. "I know, just give me some time."

She grabs all of her stuff and walks out.

It will not be the last time you see her though.

---

A/n
I needed a happy ending 😭  I hope you enjoyed 🤗