[Request] 💜🤍 🪷 💋 🔎 A Sunset Kiss (SMG3 x Reader)

⚪️🖥️💀
Art by 'SMG4' on YouTube

TWs // Bombs, Mentions of Theft

🤍⚪ Y/N's POV:
🎰 Time/Arc: WOTFI 2023, End of 'WOTFI 2023', The Sunset Scene

"Hey guys! What's going on?" I asked with a smile on my face as I spotted the two Super Meme Guardians standing in a corner of The Showgrounds.

"How'd the heist go? Did the fans pick the right options? Did you get the notebook back?" I blurted out quickly, realising that they must've just gotten back from their casino heist!

"They sure did!" SMG4 replied proudly as SMG3 held his notebook up, keeping a watchful eye on both of us to make sure that neither of us snatched it.

I felt sorry for him, already knowing that he was going to be more protective over his stuff than ever now; the Fat Italian should never have stolen something that didn't belong to him.

"It was way too close, though." 3 snapped, turning his head to look at 4. I rolled my eyes, already knowing what was about to happen. "If your fans had gotten one more option wrong, then we would've been doomed, and I would've lost my sussy notebook! I kept saying that we shouldn't trust them! And what was with that Snowtrapped question? It was so stupid."

"Hey, it worked, didn't it?! Without the fans, we would never have gotten the good ending or your notebook back. I kept telling you that they've always had my back and that this time would be no different! Plus, they knew what they were getting themselves into." 4 argued back thoroughly, trying to defend his fans as best as he could. After all, he was right; they more than likely would've failed without them.

I let out a slight sigh, having a feeling that they were only going to continue bickering. They may be ex-rivals now, but they were still constantly at each other's throats.

"Urghhh, whatever. You're an idiot anyway." the tsundere half-muttered, annoyed, rolling his eyes, and I was a bit shocked at how abruptly they'd stopped arguing.

"You know what? Now that Y/N's here, I can make my announcement." he announced, a grin almost instantly appearing on his face as he put his purple notebook back into his dungaree pocket.

"Huh?" "Announcement?" 4 and I both said in unison, before we both looked at each other, shrugged, and turned back to 3.

"I, SMG3, declare that I will be building a brand new café/evil lair in this spot and will be moving into The Showgrounds!" he declared in a half-dramatic voice, and I felt a mix of excitement and shock begin to fill me at his words.

"Wait... why are there so many bombs?" the meme man asked panickedly, looking at a metal container that was literally overflowing with the amount of purple bombs that it contained.

"'Cause bombs are evil and badass!" 3 yelled while pointing at the container, with a massive grin on his handsome face, before relaxing back into a quieter, and cuter, tone. "I'll call it 'III's Coffee N' Bombs'. Where you can get your daily source of caffeine and explosives!"

"You really didn't think that it would just be a regular café, did you?" I whispered sarcastically into my best friend's ear as he shook his head disapprovingly.

Almost in response, his dark blue eyes suddenly lit up as an idea came to him.

"Aww, did you want to move to be closer to your friends?" he asked with a cheeky smile, which made me let out a laugh.

"N-No! Shut up, you idiot!" his ex-rival denied, crossing his arms as he looked away from the two of us. And I quickly realised that he didn't find the other man's teasing funny or appreciate it as he stared down at the floor with a tiny blush on his face.

"We're both very happy that you're moving here, 3, and I'm sure the others will be as well once they hear the news." I promised, letting out a giggle as I put a caring hand on the embarrassed tsundere's shoulder, feeling my heart beat faster as I did so.

.
"Why don't we have some coffee?" I suggested with a bright smile.

I already knew that they both needed a break; after the heist, they both looked exhausted, and they needed something to quickly replenish both of their energy. And, with 3 moving into a new café, nothing seemed more fitting for the occasion.

"Now we're talking!" my crush replied enthusiastically, walking towards me with a massive smile on his face once more.

"4? You going to join us?" I asked with a kind smile at the meme man.

"I'd love to," he replied hesitantly, and I felt a sense of unease begin to fill me. Something was wrong.

"But?" 3 prompted, clearly able to tell that something was bothering him as well. We'd both known him long enough now to be able to tell that in seconds.

"But I still need to work on my video before it can be uploaded, and I can't leave the fans waiting, especially after they've just helped us. So, it's either I work now while we still have some daylight left or I work through the night again, and I really don't want to have to do that. You two have fun though, and I'll catch you later!" he explained with a smile, already beginning to walk away.

SMG4 overworked himself all the time, just to get videos out on a weekly basis, mainly because he was scared that his fans would get angry with him if he missed an upload. And, although I knew that he was doing what he loved, it still hurt.

He was my best friend, and it was my job to make sure that he was holding up okay and doing alright, and that was only made harder by me worrying about the lack of sleep that he was getting.

However, before he entered his castle completely, I saw him wink at me out of the corner of my E/C eye. A thin blush instantly appeared on my face as I realised exactly what he was doing. He was leaving us on our own so that I could confess my feelings to SMG3.

"Urghhh, what a loser." 3 groaned, shaking his head as he started making coffee for the two of us. I let out a relaxed sigh as I jumped onto one of 3's supply crates, swinging my legs.

.
Soon, he gave me the steaming hot drink, and I smiled gratefully at him before a question popped into my mind. Something that was confusing me.

"Say, 3, what's the actual reason why you're moving here? We both know that you and SMG4 still aren't 'best friends' so to speak. So wha-" I asked curiously, turning to the beaming tsundere.

I was cut off as I suddenly felt 3's lips press themselves against mine. Butterflies instantly entered my stomach as I realised that SMG3 - the Lord of the Internet Graveyard and the Super Meme Guardian of dead memes - was kissing me. Soon, I closed my eyes and applied pressure again.

My prediction had been right! He did like me back!

3 had tried to hide it for years. With me being a part of the SMG4 Crew and him having his rivalry with 4, we'd never gotten along. I hated him, and he hated me. But that all changed the dreadful yet wonderful day of It's Gotta Be Perfect.

When 3 had opened up and admitted that he knew exactly what his ex-rival was going through, as he had gone through exactly the same, Meggy, Mario, and I had all been able to see a different side of him - a sensitive and hidden side, yes, but also, more importantly, a caring side. This wasn't the man who tried to kill my best friend all those years ago, during the YouTube Arc.

And that's when I fell for him. The man I'd once hated so much. The man who I once thought of as my enemy.

"I think we both know the answer to that question." 3 answered as he lent back, trying to cover his blush as much as possible.

My face turned beetroot red, and my heart felt like it was about to beat out of my chest as I realised exactly what he meant.

"You're moving here because you want to be closer to me?!!" I exclaimed, with the biggest grin that had been on my face for a while now.

3 nodded his head in response, too embarrassed to say anything, and I felt joy begin to fill me.

The man that I loved so much was moving into The Showgrounds, and all because of me!

1439 words