I BECOME A POLICE OFFICER

Incomplete

Thas ironic, considering I'm the one who commits most of the crimes but I ain't complaining. Not gonna lie, this sounds EXHILARATING. Alright let's check out the tasks. 

Task:1 Respond to 50 emergency calls.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS THAT?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A POLICE OFFICER NOT A FRICKIN- GAH! WHATEVER! LETS JUST GET IT OVER WITH!

The phone rings. I pick it up.

"911, what's the emergency?", I say.

"HELP ME!", I hear a scream from the other end.

"With what?", I ask.

"I CANT FIND MY PANTS!", he screams.

I kid you not, it takes 5 whole minutes for me to process that.

"E-excuse me, sir?"

"MY PANTS! I THINK THEY'VE BEEN ROBBED. HELP!"

I rub my temples. Must not lose temper....

"Sir, with due respect, this is the police department not the lost and fou-", I start saying, trying to keep calm and chill. Calm and chill...calm and chill....calm and ch-

"BUT I WAS ROBBED OF MY PANTS!",  he screams.

"THEN WEAR SOME OTHER PANTS!", I yell.

"I DON'T HAVE OTHER PANTS!", he cries.

"HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE ANOTHER PAIR OF PANTS?!", I sob.

"SO THAT THEY DONT GET STOLEN. NO PANTS NO THEFT! AS SIMPLE AS THAT!", he says ,matter of factly.

I whack my forehead. 

"What level of idiot are you, exactly? Hold up, I just thought of it. How did he steal your pants if you were wearing them?", I ask.

"My mom is good at her job", he says, sadly.

"THE PERSON WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IS YOUR MOM?!", I jump in shock.

"Sadly yes"

"BUT WHY?", I cry out, as my brain starts to die.

"Because I wanted to go and hang out with my friends. She got mad and took away my pants so that I can't go out."

At this point I'm so confused I hang up myself. That had to be my weirdest encounter yet.

The phone rings again. I pick it up, praying for it to be normal.

"Help...there's someone in my house. She's armed with a gun!", I hear a rushed whisper.

"Whoa!",  I say,  "....its a girl?"

"Yus", he says.

"Do you like her?", I ask.

"LOL kinda", he says, letting out a giggle.

"SLAY", I say," Wonder what her zodiac is"

"Scorpio for sure", he says. 

"Go talk to her", I suggest.

"I'm kinda nervous"

"Girl, you got this!"

"Bet!"

I hear a creak which suggests that he's coming out of his hiding spot.

"Hey beautiful", I hear him say," are you a bank loan, cause you've certainly got my interest"

I hear a loud BANG! 

"OH DAMN! SHE SHOT ME IN THE NUTS", he screams. 

"Oooh that's giving gemini", I say.

"I KNOW ,RIGHT? SHES TOTALLY HAWT", he exclaims and groans at the same time. I hear another BANG and everything becomes silent....Man, and it was going so well.....

 The phone rings. Ok this is getting tiring.

"911 whas yo emergency?", I ask.

"HELP! IVE BEEN SHOT IN THE GROIN!"

"And what am I supposed to do about it?"

"HELP ME!"

"Sorry, you may call another number. This is the police department not the health department. So if you got a little boo-boo, call someone else", I say and hang up like a BOSS. It is only then that I realize that this WAS an emergency landline......

Task 2: YOU ARE NOW A TRAFFIC POLICE. MAKE SURE THERE ARE MINIMUM ACCIDENTS. EACH ACCIDENT WILL COST YOU A GRADE. TIME LIMIT( 2 HOURS)

Ok so now accidents gonna be ma fault. HOW DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE? 

I sigh. Stupid ass job.

The first hour goes with great success. I manage to save 3 people, call off fat psychos riding a bike and allat.

So there I am, minding my own business, when I spot a little kid engrossed in his mobile game, wandering aimlessly. Naturally, he's oblivious to the imminent doom from the oncoming traffic. There's a blaring horn, and I, being your typical cliché hero , leap in front of the vehicle to push him to safety. Cool, right? WRONG! Instead of saving the lil thug,  I end up shoving the kid right into the path of another car. Spectacular. Now, instead of a medal, we both get a cozy stay at the hospital.

TASK 3 You're an agent working for the FBI. Get into the vehicle and reach the given location. If the vehicle explodes, you will get an F.

What am I, a god-damn taxi driver? 

Oh wait, never mind...the driver is a fat dude with 9 layers of chin and countin'. I call shotgun and sit beside the driver who's supposedly called Tom.

The first few minutes go without incident but then through the rear view mirror, I notice something and so does Tom. 

"We're being tailed!", Tom wails like guinea pig. In fact he gets so frightened, he jumps out of the moving vehicle like a GTA character.

I curse under my breath and roll onto the driver's seat. Only 5 km till I reach my destination and deliver whatever is so important.

I look to my left only to see a whole ass truck. Two men poke their fat heads out the truck slider.

HOLY MOLY! ARE THOSE BAZOOKAS? They laugh wickedly but fortunately for me, the bazooka slip out of their hands. I jam the accelerator and my car picks up speed. But the truck speeds up too. 

One of the evil men climbs the roof of his truck. Oh ma God, the fools gonna attempt to jump onto my vehicle. But sadly for him, he's been watching too many action movies cause he doesn't understand Physics. As my car moves forward, the guy misses and plummets onto the road.

I reach for my handgun and without hesitation, shoot the driver in the head. The truck topples over but I don't have the time to celebrate just yet... A biker drifts infront of my car in hopes to block my way but the idiot wasn't thinking straight cause I just swerve to my left. But then 4 more bikers appear, all with rifles in their hands. They start firing and my car series with a SCREECH! Another biker tries to intercept me and with exceeding difficulty I turn right.

THEN ANOTHER BIKER TRIES TO INTERCEPT ME and this time i lose it. I don't press no brakes, nah. I straight up run the fool over but the consequences are dire cause my whole vehicle rolls and there's a loud explosion and a blinding light....guess I'm getting an F then.