Chapter 1 Slaves

They lined the slaves up on their knees after 3 days of no food, no water and their old clothing they were weak and weary.
"BK1290"
The boy who had that number stepped foward.
"Your designed name is Jet"
Jet was tall and lean yet muscular he had dark olive skin with brown messy hair atop his head.
He was once apart of a gang called
"The Freedom Fighters".
He moved along to his "room" to change into his new clothes.
"BK1298"
The boy stepped up
"Your designed name is Zuko"
Zuko was the opposite of Jet.
Zuko had milky white skin and golden eyes that could make a cats eyes go to shame. He had the darkest ebony midnight black you'd ever see. Except half of his face was burnt off.
He left to his "room" and changed.

Jet POV
They can't treat us like this, this is illegal. I groaned as I sat in my "room" well not even that waiting for someone to tell me to do something.
I noticed a second bed in my room Did I have a roomate?
The door opened and a boy walked in.
He was sickly looking and skinny and had a nasty scar.
I stood up
"Hi I'm Jet"
"Zuko" he gave me a small answer I felt sorry for the guy he looked awful I looked for a way to look out while he changed.
"All slaves ensert the audiotrium"
We left and we stayed by each other for even though we just met we were the only people we knew.
He stood firm despite his condition with his arms crossed and eyes narrowed as if he knew what this was.
"Hey do you know what this is"? I whispered
"Yah a slave auction"
Be whispered back
I felt my stomach drop
" What kind of slaves"?
"Work....and" he paused
"And what"?
"And sex, sex slaves"
Horror traced mt face and I shuddered.
I took notice of what we were wearing nothing that was to showy or too much.
Zuko and my arms were grabbed and along with others and dragged us to the stage.
They bound our hands and forced us on our knees.
"Now, now everyone quiet. Up here we have boys took by Li Kayda a very good captor of ours. Li please come out"
I felt Zuko become very warm and his eyes narrowed
"You!!!" He roared I flinched back and watched in awe as his binds suddenly disappeared and he got up and was making his way over to Li. He backed up in fear and snapped his fingers Zuko was tackled and it took 3 large bulky men to restrain him. He continued fighting though.
The buyers I supposed sat above over the slaves.
They looked a bit amused and some frightened.
"Muzzle him"!! Some yelled.
No
I whispered in his ear
"Stop it they'll muzzle you or even wipe your memory"
He soon calmed down and was muttering things like
"What people do for money"
And "I hate these people I wish I could rip their skulls out"
I chuckled at the last one.
"Okay, sooooo these 2" the host pointed at us
"Are Zuko and Jet" he flipped his pointing finger up and the gaurds grabbed our hair and pulled our heads back.
"Anyone interested may come down and inspect the merchandise" we both growled at the word merchandise
Many came down they touched tested and felt and Zuko would snap at them when he did not like them touching there.
"Ok now that y'all are done the bidding will start at 50'000$.
"66,000"
"70,000"
"80,000"
"90,000"
"90,000? Goin once going twice goi-"
"10,000,000 $"
Everyone looked at a man who looked like royalty he was all silk and gold with a half dressed girl on his lap. She moved off and he stood up.
"10,000,000 in cash"
The host smiled
"Sold to the man with the girl"
"Would you like them dressed differently? Cleaned? Cloroformed?"

"I would like them fed cleaned and dressed differently then cloroformed. My gaurds will give you the clothes. " he bent down and attached a chain and left the girl followed on her hands and knees.
I looked a Zuko in horror.
He shared the same look except in disgust.
We were given different clothes. I had dark pants with a redish t-shirt and a lighter sash.
Zuko had red pants with long dark red shoes mixed with gold that curved at the end. He had a red robe that stopped at his waistline and had gold around the edges and one more shirt which was a lighter red under the robe.
We forced on our knees once more and chloroform once again.
The light faded from my vision.
Darkness
:
:
:
:
:
:
My eyes fluttered as scream's full of pain and agony filled the air.
Once I could see clearly I noticed I was in a damp cell, well not even that.
It stunk and had mold and moss growing around, rats scurried around everywhere and there was dried blood splashed all over the walls.
Banging on the metal cell keeping me in brought me from my thoughts the ugliest man you'd ever see stood before me.
He was fat and stuby but tallish and muscular at the same time. He had a blobby face and you couldn't see his neck under the fat he had warts, bumps, and welts covering his face and two beady eyes that put rats to shame. He had one ear and the other was only a nub and carried a bloodied whip in his hand.
"BK1290 designed 'Jet' Welcome to Hell, your 'buddy' woke up before you and decided to be snappy and got what he deserved"
That scared me his voice was deep and demanding and if he were to yell it would not be a pretty sight.
I listened as he explained everything
We had been sold to a slave market so its kinda slave auction then slave market then master.
It was weird.
°First- Someone would come claim me/us

°Second- They'd say what we were to be *Sex or regular*

°Third- Me/We'd be trained to perfection to be what slave they wanted

°Fourth- Be sold to the masters and be stuck with them unless sold to someone different or killed.

"Oh here comes your friend now" I saw a miserable looking Zuko walk down blood followed his each step and he would wince.
They threw him in and laughed and jeered as they walked away.
He leaned against a wall not moving even though just meeting a felt a bit of concern for him.
I went over to him
"Hey Zuko" I spoke in a soft voice
"You okay" His eyes were closing and opening and he opened his mouth then closed it as if trying to say something.
"My back" he was finally able to answer in a small voice.
I used his shoulders to turn him around and took his shirt and robe off they were sticky with blood.
Lashes criss crossed his back some deep some just grazing the skin.
I rolled my memory and noticed the gaurds whip had no dry blood it was fresh
"That bitch" I muttered
I went over to the bed and ripped a piece of the bedsheet and took it to the sink and put water on it.
I lightly dabbed at his wounds trying to inflict no pain at all.
I had experience in doing this when I helped bandage up my Freedom Fighters whenever some would get hurt in our raids.
Soon when he was cleaned up washed the blood off the sheet and wrapped it around his back and stomach I laid him on his stomach on the bed and let him sleep.
It would do for now.
How many days will we have to wait to get out of this hellhole?
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
YAY! this chapter is FINISHED finally srry 4 the wait Id like to thank wolfgirl150 and AnimalandAnimelover for being the 1st and 2nd 2 comment on "Prolouge The Takings" thx sooooo much
WE THE JETKO LOVERS WILL ALWAYS RULE :D
Vote. Comment. Follow

ENJOY :-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
P.S STAY YAOI LUVING MY YAOI LUVERS LOL

JETKO FOREVER

Love,
Alex ♡♡♥♡♡♥♡♡