-5-

The guy that came in, Minho, had purple hair as well. He looked really good. I noticed I was staring at him but I kept doing it.

I wasn't going to be embarrassed because he was staring at me to. He smiled and my hands twitched unwillingly and I started bleeding out. Blood was gushing out of my palms onto the floor.

He looked down and he looked like he was fighting the urge to hold my hand and do his best to stop it. To be honest, I didn't feel anything. I looked down at my hand it immediately stoped bleeding.

The cut that came out of nowhere healed and the blood that was on my hand kind of like absorbed back into my hand.

Bang Chan hyung pulled me back and he snatched my hand.

"Are you ok?!?"

"I feel fine... yeah I'm fine, you ok??"

"This is not the time Han"

"I said I'm fine, it doesn't hurt now, it didn't hurt in the process, I don't know what else to tell you.. other than, that I'm fine"

"No your not, why did you just bleed out of your hand and then suddenly stopwithout any help or anything to put pressure on it"

"How would I know Chan hyung it just happened" I say, and I'm guessing everyone can hear how my tone changed because I could. Chan hyung was getting on my nerves, I say I don't know and he keeps asking the same question over and over again.

", you need to tell me what happened"

"Why are you being so controlling, we don't even know each other like that"

"We know each other well enough, I hit you with my car"

"That doesn't mean you know much about me, you know that I got hurt and broke bones because of your car that's it"

"Wow, that's a lot of attitude coming from someone who doesn't even get recognized at home, at least I recognized that you got hurt, your mom probably would have just made it worse."

Once he said that, I was silent. The whole world became blue for second and my eyes watered up. He didn't meant that... right?

Bang Chan started walking up to me slowly and he put his on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, I don't even know what I was thinking, it just slipped out" I nodded and a couple of tears ran out of my eyes and onto the floor.

"It's...ok.. you didn't mean it" I say very quietly"

"I'm gonna get some clothes for the days I'm staying here"

"I umm.. brought some extra clothes if you need some" Minho said so I turned around and more tears came out.

"No, it's ok keep your clothes for now, I..like mine, their probably not as cozy as someone else's might be but, I like them, I feel.. safe in them.. I guess"

"You guess?"

"Well if you haven't really felt safe before, then you'd have to guess what it felt like"

"How come you haven't felt safe?" Once he said that more tears started forming and leaving my eyes, and I was also panicking, I wasn't ready to tell him.

"I'm sorry" I said as my voice cracked and I grabbed my mask, put it on and ran out. There was a faint "wait!" But I kept running.

I was breathing pretty good for a person running but once I exhaled I broke down and I couldn't breathe, so I sat down on a sidewalk and poured out all my feelings, but it didn't work"