-15-

"Lixie?? Innie?? What are you guys doing over here?"

"We can't come to check on our friend? Especially when he asked us to come?" I.N stated, putting more emphasis on the last 4 words of his sentence.

"Oh yeah sorry, I forgot I asked you guys to come" Jisung stated truthfully.

"Wow, I feel so loved" Felix sarcastically said, rolling his eyes and lying down on the bed. "I could've stayed with my binnie, but no I had to come here"

"No, actually, you didn't. You could have said that you were gonna stay with changbin and I would've understood. He's your boyfriend, you always stay with him anyways so it wouldn't be anything different."

"The fuck?" Felix asked, offended. "Yeah, he's my boyfriend I'm gonna spend time with him"

"Yeah but not- it's ok, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that-" Jisung started but got cut off.

"No just shut up jisung."

Jisung froze until his whole world went red. "What?"

"Shut up! Because you've been waiting so long to say that haven't you?"

"See there, you just asked a question. Should've did that first you one sided Bastard. You're so quick to fucking assume. Ever since kindergarten have we been friends. Then you meet some guy a couple months ago and you just ditch me?!? Ditch US?!? For a bitch you just met? Really, Felix REALLY?!?"

"What are you talking about. I never ditched you-"

"Felix! Name the last time we hung out. Name it."

Silence.

And that's what pissed jisung off. Felix didn't even remember the last time they hung out.

"Last October, felix. Last October. Halloween bowling? It's a new year and August. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!? WE HAVENT HUNG OUT IN 11 MONTHS. ALMOST A FUCKING YEAR FELIX. I really needed you in those 11 months but guess what you were doing? Guess where you were? Sucking dick, and getting dicked down. Did you even know that innie and Joshua broke up?"

"I- I" Felix stuttered. He knew Jisung was right and he had no right to argue with him.

Jisung sighed and rolled his eyes. He went down to his bag and took out some white socks, some light grey sweatpants that had the letters "FML" on the front-crotch part of the pants. (If that made sense. And also if you don't know, FML means 'fuck my life')

He also grabbed a fitted undershirt with a fitted back zip up jacket. He went in the bathroom and changed.
~~
He came out of the bathroom in less than 5 minutes, he came out and stepped in his white and black converses, not even trying to tie the laces, he grabbed some of him rings and was about to walk out the door when Jeongin said something.

"H-he's right. Jisung hyung is right. You don't spend time with us anymore. When me and Joshua broke up, I called you that day, wanting to go out for coffee or ice cream or anything really, to get it off my mind and not break down, at least not by myself. But you answered with you moaning and whimpering, and the sounds of Changbin pounding into you, and it would be hot if I was horny, but I wanted to throw up and drop you immediately. We've known each for years Felix, and you drop us for dick you were introduced to, about.. what? 3 months ago? I had to have Jisung try and talk me through everything and help me out when he had his own shit to deal with. Then I had to bother Seungmin because I still felt down, Felix, I called you first because I knew you would've cheered me up the second I heard your voice. And yes I heard your voice, but moaning and getting fucked. I mean your genuine voice, the deep and smooth and comforting one." Jeongin finished, already crying too much even for his eyes to handle.