Pilot

Right now, it was late a night and there was a concert going on in a stadium and the crowd was going wild for the ones singing are Luna and her band as she was finishing off a song with a spectacular guitar solo while Lincoln, on the other hand, was sitting backstage while wearing the squirrel suit we nobody can see him. His entire body was aching and had zero energy to move anything, he had a killer headache on top of it as his eyes were getting blurry. The moment he hears the echos of Luna's song fade into silence, the headaches and pain began to stop and he slips into a deep sleep and he then realized that while all that was happening, his heart rate was beginning to slow down and he can practically feel and hear his slowed heart beats.

"So this is how I go, wish I could say that it was fun while it lasted but I can't exactly say that I had a great and exciting childhood. Honestly, I kinda wished that at least one of my sisters cared enough to help and put a stop to this, especially you... Luna, oh well." Lincoln thought as he closes his eyes and slowly start to lose consciousness.

"Wooo! That was awesome dudes!" Luna said.

"I know right, where's your brother by the way? Haven't seen him at all during these events for a while now plus he hasn't been coming along at our jam sessions." Sam said.

Luna never liked having to keep things from her girlfriend but given the state Lincoln was in before the concert, now's the time to reveal Luna's secret plan for Lincoln.

"Sam, there's something I need to tell you about Lincoln and what I have planned but you're not gonna like it, you know that giant squirrel mascot we always carry around."

"Yeah, what are-"

*THUD*

 As soon as Luna heard that sound, she immediately recognized the location to where Lincoln is and rushed over to see that he had collapsed and motionless while still in the suit. Luna immediately removed the head of the costume and sees that Lincoln was getting pale and his breathing was getting weaker and she can feel his pulse slowly fading.

"No no no! Lincoln! Lincoln! Please wake up! Not Like this!"

She then removed the rest of the costume and desperately began to do CPR not caring that Sam and the rest of the band was right behind her still shocked of what they were seeing in front of them. After a a few minutes, Lincoln's heart rate began to return as well as his pulse but it was still weak and she was afraid that if she stopped, Lincoln would get worse.

"Chunk! I need to borrow a ride to the hospital in your van! Please!"

Chunk nodded and rushed to get his van started while Luna was carrying Lincoln in her arms and with Sam following behind her. The rest of the Louds appeared just as Luna was rushing out the door with Lincoln and all of them were horrified from that mere second, they wanted to follow them to get answers but were stopped by Sully and Mazzy determined to get some answers for themselves.

"Hold it right there Louds, you're not going anywhere until you answer a few questions about what's going on with Lincoln!" Mazzy said.

"Don't even think about running either!" Sully said.

The Louds turned around to see some security guards and a few bouncers blocking the path they just came from and they're built like a couple of brick houses.

"Guess we have no choice but to tell everything." Rita said.

*Meanwhile in LA*

Currently, a well dressed man with a custom golden 1911 pistol was running very fast for his life. The streets were cleared of any people and the man finally came to a stop for he ran out of breath.