CHAPTER SEVEN: I've Been Meaning To ask you...

Okay due to popular demand the winner is...

D: all of the the above

STRAP IN AND GET A BOWL OF POPCORN CUZ THIS THING IS GONNA BE WILD.

Pest would wake up in his bed, the sun shining in from the blinds and hitting his eyes as he slowly opened his eyes.

He would see poob still asleep and clinging onto his arm. He'd give him a kiss on the forehead and get out of bed, only for poob to latch onto one of his legs, making him almost fall over.

"No don't leave... I wanna cuddle u..."

Pest would roll his eyes before getting back under the covers. Poob would quickly lay on top of Pest and start nuzzling his neck while purring softly.

"Do you really have to do this every single morning? It's getting old"

"It's gud for teh soul..."

Pest would sigh again before running his fingers through his hair while blushing A bit.

Pest would eventually push Poob off of him before getting out of bed but not before Poob latched onto him again.

"Nuuu dont leave me plz....."

"I'm gonna go shower I feel disgusting"

"But u take foreva to shower!"

Poob would tighten his grip on Pest a bit making Pest only angrier.

"Fine you can shower with me"

"OMG THANK U THANK U THANK U!!!"

Poob would immediately run into the bathroom and Pest would soon follow.

In the shower Poob would attempt to grab Pests hand but he would pull away. Poob would look at Pest confused.

Did I do sumthing wrong?

Poob would brush it off as Pest just did it by accident and he would continue showering. They would eventually dry off and get dressed, Poob continuing to be incredibly clingy as he kept close to Pest as he brushed his teeth and washed his face.

"There's another bathroom you know"

"But I don't wanna be alone!"

"So clingy..."

"It's my way of showing affection!"

Pest would eventually exit the bathroom and sit down on the couch. Without even asking Poob would enthusiastically sit on Pest's lap on the couch.

Maybe a lil TOO enthusiastically...

As Poob sat down, Pest would immediately feel a sharp pain in his crotch and scream, making Poob immediately jump off of pest and onto the floor.

"P-pest wut happened?!"

Pest would lay on his side on the couch while still holding his crotch.

"POOB YOU CRUSHED MY BALLS!"

Pest would continue to hold his crotch while groaning.

"I-i didn't mean too I'm sorry!"

Pest would sit up and glare at Poob, making him scoot back from him a bit.

"That's it I'm leaving"

"W-WHAT?! W-WHERE R U GOING?!"

"To get a drink. I need one after having to deal with you all day"

Poob would sit up and cling onto Pest's leg.

"PLEASE IM SORRY DONT LEAVE ME I-

Poob would get cut off by Pest shaking him off leg, accidentally stepping on one of his fingers.