[F] | Two Year Anniversary

MinSang.

[WARNINGS: slight smut but not really, mostly fluff. Teasing, pet names.]
Top Yeosang.
Bottom Mingi.

Yeosang's POV.

"One oreo ice cream for you, my love," Mingi said, making me smile as he handed me my ice cream cone.

"Thank you, baby," I said smiling and kissed his cheek softly before licking my ice cream.

We walked hand in hand down the sidewalk as we ate our ice cream. I made him walk on the inside, since he's clumsy.

Today was our two year anniversary. You can imagine everyone's surprise when we announced our relationship, even atiny was surprised, but everyone was very supportive of us.

"Yeosang!" He said shaking my hand, making me chuckle.

"Yes, baby?" I asked smiling widely at him.

"When we get home, can we watch that anime that I've been wanting to show you?"

"Sure!" I said, making him smile widely and jump excitedly, and I couldn't help but smile warmly at him.

Mingi is someone who gets excited easily and when he's excited, he jumps while smiling widely, and I think that it's absolutely adorable. I actually love it when he's excited and hyper. He smiles so big and his eyes become little crescent moons. It's so cute. He's so cute...I love him.

I felt him wrap his arm around my waist before licking my ice cream, making me groan.

"Mingi!"

"Mm, oreo is really good," He said making me roll my eyes.

"Not fair, let me have a bite of yours."

"Mm, nope."

"Min!"

"Nope."

"Mingi, that's not fair! Come on!"

"Kiss me, first."

"Fine," I said before kissing him softly.

"Again."

I rolled my eyes before kissing him once more."

"Mm, again. That wasn't long enough."

"Min Min," I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Just one more, then you can have all the bites you want."

"Fine, but this is the last time," I said before grabbing his chin and kissed him deeply, and felt him smile against my lips.

"Alright, here," He said giving me a bite of his ice cream.

"Mm, yours is really good," I said smiling at him and he nodded before kissing my cheek softly.

When we got home, he put on the anime and we cuddled together on the couch, watching it, but I couldn't focus on it at all. He just looked so cute.

His gummy smile and crescent moon eyes. His hair falling loosely in front of his glasses.

I put my hand on the side of his face, caressing it softly. He was too focused on the show to really pay attention to what I was doing, but I didn't care. I just like admiring how beautiful he is.

"Yeosang?"

"Hm?" I hummed before he looked at me with a small smile.

"You missing the best part."

"I'm looking at the best part," I said making him look away shyly and I kissed his cheek softly, making him look at me again, "I love you, Mingi."

"I love you too, Yeosang," He said, before I kissed him softly.

I pulled him to straddle my lap, and pulled away to kiss his neck as I put my hands on his ass, squeezing it gently and heard him moan slightly.

He moved his hips against my thighs, moaning more and I smirked against his skin before pulling away from him and moved his hair from his forehead.

"Happy anniversary, Min."

"Happy anniversary, baby," He said as we smiled at each other and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me once more before putting his face in the crook of my neck and I hummed wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Are you tired, baby?"

"Mhm. Are you staying the night?"

"If you want me to."

"I do."

"Then I will."

I felt him place a soft kiss on my neck, making me smile as I rubbed his back.

"I don't like that you and Yunho are roommates."

"I know, but hey, I still see you everyday and we stay the night with each other as much as possible," I said putting my hand on the side of his face and caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"I know..But don't you think that it's kind of weird that my boyfriend and my best friend are living together? You guys haven't done anything together, have you?" He asked lifting his head to look at me and I shook my head.

"Babe, the only thing that we've done together is talk about you while we play video games," I said, making him smile widely.

"What do you say about me?" He asked playing with the collar of my shirt and I chuckled.

"Just about how cute and funny you are," I said smiling and kissed his cheek softly.

"Well, I am very funny," He said making me chuckle and he smiled widely before kissing me softly once, and put his face in the crook of my neck again.

"Oh Mingi, how I adore you, so."

"I adore you, too baby," He whispered before I kissed his cheek softly.

I'll always love and adore you, Mingi. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us...

(A/N this was requested by mori_mckenzie I hope this is what you want, and I hope you all enjoyed!! Vote if you want, and comment an imagine and ship you want, and I'll do my best to make it happen!! Love you, all!!!♡♡♡)

(A/N my cat Mollie, says hello!)