[F] | Best Friend's Brother.

[2HO]

[WARNINGS: flirting, hand holding, kissing, Light touches and nicknames]

Jongho's POV.

"Where's Woo?" I asked after getting in Yunho's car.

Yunho was a college student who always drove us home from school after his classes. He was also Wooyoung's step brother. His mom married Woo's dad when Wooyoung was a baby.

"Oh, he's getting a ride home from his girlfriend, so it's just us, is that alright?" He asked looking at me and I nodded smiling before looking out the passenger door window.

I don't know whether to curse Wooyoung for leaving me alone with him or thank him.

You see, I have a huge crush on Wooyoung's brother, but it would never work. He's in college, I'm getting ready to graduate high school soon and he has a girlfriend.

He turned on the radio as he drove, putting it on low volume and hummed along with the song that was playing. I fought every bone in my body not to smile when I heard his voice. He really has a beautiful voice.

"So, how was school?" He asked, making me look at him.

"It's was good actually. I passed my exam."

"Oh good! Woo, told me that you had one coming up, and were nervous about it. But I'm glad that you passed and everything worked out. I'm proud of you, Jongho," He said making me smile widely and I felt him put his hand on my knee.

I bit the inside of my cheek as I looked at his hand on my knee.

"S- So what about you? How were your classes today?" I asked looking at him and he shrugged, taking his hand off my knee.

"Boring as usual. I almost fell asleep a couple of times," He said making me chuckle a bit, "Hey, we should celebrate you passing your exam, today," He said smiling widely at me for a second, "How does pizza and video games sound?"

"It sounds amazing," I said smiling at him and he nodded smiling at the road.

I've never been alone with Wooyoung's brother before...

~

I laughed smiling widely at some story Yunho was telling me as we sat on his bed, eating pizza as some movie played on his TV. Wooyoung wasn't home yet, but I didn't care. I enjoyed hanging out with Yunho, alone.

"So, you got a girlfriend yet?" He asked looking at me, before he took a bite of pizza and I shook my head.

"Eh, I'm not really good with girls," I said looking at him, "How about you? How're things with you and your girlfriend?"

"We actually broke up."

"Really? Why? If you don't mind me asking."

"I uh, I actually proposed to her, but she said no. Apparently we want different things in life," He said looking at his hands and I nodded slowly.

"I'm really sorry, man. I know that you really liked her," I said looking at him and he shook his head, smiling at me.

"It's all good. She was right, we do want different things. She's actually moving to the states for a job next month and I will hopefully be opening my own restaurant here in Seoul," He said making me smile and nod as he laid with his head on my lap and I hesitantly put my hand on his stomach, "You know, I was actually thinking about you, today."

"Me?" I asked raising an eyebrow and he nodded smiling at me.

"I remembered this one time, I was babysitting you and Wooyoung and Wooyoung started crying because you bit his arm and when I asked you what happened, you said that he bit you, so you bit him back harder," He said making me chuckle, "You actually drew blood," He said laughing and I smiled more.